I wish I wouldve been satisfied

Mansur

Mansur

Every Cope has an End
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Posts
4,936
Reputation
8,189
I wish I wouldnt focus so much on my own looks, my non-existent future or the negative things overall

Why cant I value all the tiny beautiful things in life

The freedom I have to go out and to do whatever I feel like doing

The nice weather and nature

Having 2 legs and 2 arms

Not living in danger and having a roof over my head

People are ready to give up everything they own to experience how it feels like to be in my shoes

Yet all of those nice traits fully cancel out and have no positive impact on my well-bring as soon as I start worrying about the aspects Im flawed in

What a shame

Neither did I deserve this, nor do I value it

I wish it wouldve been different
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON, americanpakitruvcel, pexy and 1 other person
@pexy
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and pexy
life would be so easy if i was satisfied with my mediocrity

at the same time i feel so selfish and entitled for even worrying about my life

there is probably a kid out there 100x smarter and more talented than me and they will never realise their gift because they r in poverty or something

from a point of view im so privilged, it feels wrong to ever be upset

yet i can't help but be upset
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and Mansur
same man

it’s a disease to be this self-conscious

i can’t find happiness in anything anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and ANON
Human nature is to never be satisfied

It’s why we dominate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
I wonder what a real utopia would look like, without anything to strive for everyone would go insane
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
Human nature is to never be satisfied

It’s why we dominate
Its more like to be only focused on the flaws and fully ignore the good things
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
1
Views
22
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Idontknowlol
Replies
1
Views
31
6’7whitechad
6
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
0
Views
12
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
dreamz
Replies
24
Views
56
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
brotato78
Replies
6
Views
61
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top