Kraken
like basement dwellers describe it,

it would be a much easier life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4, Deleted member, diamondbill and 6 others
but unfortunately it’s different

people value your achievements, social skills etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4, LordSergiXX63, diamondbill and 8 others
Social connections is very underrated here

• +1
Reactions: med, FacialStructure404 and kanderior
It Is. You can be in jail and women Will still simp for you if you have looks

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, diamondbill, dimorphism and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
life is literally just abut looks and height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, diamondbill, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
I wish I could show myself here to make people realize how retarded their belief that looks are everything and 100% decide if you're gonna have a good social and dating life. Not saying I'm a Chad but definitely not what you would expect if you knew how shit my social life has been since hs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, 5.5psl, 6ft4 and 8 others
Only things that matter in life is genetics, being born in the right family, and having good connections.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Only things that matter in life is genetics, being born in the right family, and having good connections.
and being lucky with your hs and uni/college environment

Brother...
I understand you more than anyone else, infact I was just about to do a thread like this.
If looks were everything then no one would have judged me because I'm not neurotypical or have bipolar.
I've lost the love and admiration of so many people because of who I am as a person.
Yet there still are rotters who say that looks are the only thing that matter.

Atleast we have the looks part down, now we just need to work on ourselves spiritually and socially.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, kanderior and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Brother...
I understand you more than anyone else, infact I was just about to do a thread like this.
If looks were everything then no one would have judged me because I'm not neurotypical or have bipolar.
I've lost the love and admiration of so many people because of who I am as a person.

Atleast we have the looks part down, now we just need to work on ourselves spiritually and socially.
The only way you can fuck It up Is by being a legit schizophrenic sociopath Who Will do Crazy things in public and threaten girls. So tired of all those "NT" copers, acting normal Is the easiest thing in the world in fact 99% of the people i Met in my Life were "NT". The hard part Is being good looking with a big strong frame and muscles

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Brother...

I feel you 100% bro

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
It kind of is

Height + looks + money/status + genetics

• +1

shocked mr bean GIF

• +1
Legit charisma is very underrated here. Incels have no idea about the power of commanding respect and attention just from masculine charisma alone

• +1
I wish I could show myself here to make people realize how retarded their belief that looks are everything and 100% decide if you're gonna have a good social and dating life. Not saying I'm a Chad but definitely not what you would expect if you knew how shit my social life has been since hs.
Dm face. Are you legitimately autistic or something?

Dm face. Are you legitimately autistic or something?
no, just had bad luck in hs and was relegated to the role of "outsider" for reasons out of my control. And it just spiraled from there.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
pm pic?

nah never posting myself here, I want 0 digital footprint ever linking me to this place or the things I've said here. I have the kind of career where it could fuck me over very badly. And now with the recent news about the German government raiding the homes of people posting "misogyny" online this concern is even more justified.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Deleted member 50251 and socialcel
no, just had bad luck in hs and was relegated to the role of "outsider" for reasons out of my control. And it just spiraled from there.
felt this hard.
only recently got back out there socially.
my little brother has been a huge help on that front.
all it takes is someone to get you out and help you make friends yknow?
I am just eternally grateful that his friends were all hyped about meeting me.

with the recent news about the German government raiding the homes of people posting "misogyny" online this concern is even more justified.
Is this actually a real thing? Holy

Real for me too

So over

It's about money tho.

Is this actually a real thing? Holy
yup, Germany is one of the most cucked countries in Europe. And this from the same government that does nothing about mass immigration or crime committed by these people (e.g. Cologne 2015 NYE).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diamondbill and socialcel
felt this hard.
only recently got back out there socially.
my little brother has been a huge help on that front.
all it takes is someone to get you out and help you make friends yknow?
I am just eternally grateful that his friends were all hyped about meeting me.
yeah all it takes is a seed and from there you can grow your social circle. You just have to find 1-2 somewhat NT people and befriend them.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 50251
yup, Germany is one of the most cucked countries in Europe. And this from the same government that does nothing about mass immigration or crime committed by these people (e.g. Cologne 2015 NYE).
Damn bro absolutely brutal, I hope my favorite heightologist doesnt get raided :(

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
Damn bro absolutely brutal, I hope my favorite heightologist doesnt get raided :(
haha exactly, hence me being very careful with what I post here

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and kanderior

the reason why height is so important is because it gives women social status you think they get 50 percent attraction boost if a man is 6 instead of 5 11? No lmao they want 6 because its associated with social status. If you ask the friend of a girl whos boyfrined is 6 2 , almost always they will know the height of the boyfriend cuz the girl keeps telling her friend, proving further women only do it for social status. A women liking you for your height is the equivalent of her liking you for your money. Both are because of social status. you are taller than OTHER men and rich than OTHER men. Hypergamy is a literal male genocide and women act as if its just a "preference"

• +1
So you think.

Achievements and social skills are affected almost completwly on where you're born, and your stance, and also on genetics. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FacialStructure404
the reason why height is so important is because it gives women social status you think they get 50 percent attraction boost if a man is 6 instead of 5 11? No lmao they want 6 because its associated with social status. If you ask the friend of a girl whos boyfrined is 6 2 , almost always they will know the height of the boyfriend cuz the girl keeps telling her friend, proving further women only do it for social status. A women liking you for your height is the equivalent of her liking you for your money. Both are because of social status. you are taller than OTHER men and rich than OTHER men. Hypergamy is a literal male genocide and women act as if its just a "preference"

retarded american 6' concept

• +1
Social connections is very underrated here
here are so many things underrated, people will talk about eye lightning and eyebrows over and over and forget about other ascpects
I dont understand why here are no post about such things, prob gatekeepted

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Lynxress
In your opinion on dating how much is looks and social/personality?
Imo it's 80% looks and 20% social circle/personality/nt

• +1
here are so many things underrated, people will talk about eye lightning and eyebrows over and over and forget about other ascpects
I dont understand why here are no post about such things, prob gatekeepted
tbf it's not within the forum's scope, it's supposed to be about identifying what makes men physically attractive to women and improving looks for men. All the black pill genetic destiny stuff that comes with that is just a side-effect. How to have a better social life and relationships, be more respected, have a more attractive personality for women etc. is red pill.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and tempelcat4
In your opinion on dating how much is looks and social/personality?
Imo it's 80% looks and 20% social circle/personality/nt
I don't have a clear answer, I'm still trying to understand things, but as a rough estimate I'd say 60% looks, 40% the other stuff. I know it's laughed at as blue pilled or red pill cope here but it's pretty well-established that female sexuality is less visual than male sexuality.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don't have a clear answer, I'm still trying to understand things, but as a rough estimate I'd say 60% looks, 40% the other stuff. I know it's laughed at as blue pilled or red pill cope here but it's pretty well-established that female sexuality is less visual than male sexuality.
Yeh agreed and I was browsing through r/wildpartygirls basically subreddit filled with whores banging in parties and 90%+ of them were literally fucking avg asf guys
Barely any one had a good face or good physique most were skinnyfat with avg faces
Ik horrible eg but still jfl

• +1
Reactions: kanderior