I wish SO badly I learned game

T

the_bubble_dox

Iron
I recently geomaxxed to South Korea. I'm a high tier normie but get treated like a chadlite because I'm white. Yesterday a girl came up to me in a cafe and started talking to me in English. She said she was learning English and asked for my number. I almost shit myself because she's one of the cutest girls I've ever seen. I texted her today and we went to a bar to get drinks. Throughout the ENTIRE NIGHT she kept saying I looked nice and she thought I was British because I was so handsome. She also asked where my apartment was. At the end of it, we sat there for 20 minutes before I asked for the bill because she didn't want to leave. I pulled out my wallet AND SHE FUCKING PAID FOR THE MEAL. I told her I would pay but she refused and said she wanted me to like Korea. When we stood in front of the train station and she wouldn't leave because she wanted to keep talking. She said I looked nice again, took a picture with me, and got on the train. I'm sop fucking mad I didn't learn game. If I had even an iota of rejection sensitivity I could've asked her back to my place and I wouldn't be a virgin anymore. But no. I leaned way too into the blackpill and never cold approached, never did anything because I figured it was worthless, if you're handsome girls will just come up to you and start kissing you. I was too much of a pussy to ask her to hang out longer or go back to my place. I'm so angry I ignored the red pill. Now that I'm technically a chadlite it's so fucking important.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Ricky212, RichardSpencel and 6 others
you have already realized what your flaw is, fake it until you make it. you have no other option

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Lethbridge and Narcissus🥀
I recently geomaxxed to South Korea. I'm a high tier normie but get treated like a chadlite because I'm white. Yesterday a girl came up to me in a cafe and started talking to me in English. She said she was learning English and asked for my number. I almost shit myself because she's one of the cutest girls I've ever seen. I texted her today and we went to a bar to get drinks. Throughout the ENTIRE NIGHT she kept saying I looked nice and she thought I was British because I was so handsome. She also asked where my apartment was. At the end of it, we sat there for 20 minutes before I asked for the bill because she didn't want to leave. I pulled out my wallet AND SHE FUCKING PAID FOR THE MEAL. I told her I would pay but she refused and said she wanted me to like Korea. When we stood in front of the train station and she wouldn't leave because she wanted to keep talking. She said I looked nice again, took a picture with me, and got on the train. I'm sop fucking mad I didn't learn game. If I had even an iota of rejection sensitivity I could've asked her back to my place and I wouldn't be a virgin anymore. But no. I leaned way too into the blackpill and never cold approached, never did anything because I figured it was worthless, if you're handsome girls will just come up to you and start kissing you. I was too much of a pussy to ask her to hang out longer or go back to my place. I'm so angry I ignored the red pill. Now that I'm technically a chadlite it's so fucking important.
heres a tip for game

if she wants to go to apartment then it mean she is down to fuck

just make sure she aint drunk

Retarded ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You’re a dumbass for not taking her back to your place.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Primalsplit, looksmaxxer3920 and 1 other person
nigga

Went on our second date today; fumbled just as bad

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and 케이제이

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
how do i get the handsome part

you should be a different kind of retard to fumble this son

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I'm going to Busan today so it was my last chance. I'll try with another girl there though.
what do you look like? i can recommend a few spots to go to in seoul to slay esp as foreigner

I have aspergers so I'm socially retarded. Why do you think I have an account here lol
because your ugly social reject. why are you asking anyways

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

I’m HTN as well but in European or America woman still treat you like sub 4. Try to get more used to it in Southkorea and it’s gonna come all from alone. A new situation for most people is commonly a awkward feeling.

No dude. The game is cope. If you were a Chad she would have invited you herself without waiting for you. Only IOI is PIV. She wasn't that much interested in you to begin with. Redpill wouldn't save you.
@Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and fuxkdakikez
because your ugly social reject. why are you asking anyways

No dude. The game is cope. If you were a Chad she would have invited you herself without waiting for you. Only IOI is PIV. She wasn't that much interested in you to begin with. Redpill wouldn't save you.
@Skywalker
I don't think you realize how important game is for sub chads. There's tons of videos of chadlites talking about how they started being sexually forward with women and the comments complain about them being attractive. If you're chad, game is irrelevant. But even chadlites need enough game to tell a woman they want to fuck them.

I don't think you realize how important game is for sub chads. There's tons of videos of chadlites talking about how they started being sexually forward with women and the comments complain about them being attractive. If you're chad, game is irrelevant. But even chadlites need enough game to tell a woman they want to fuck them.
I don't think you realize I was joking.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
This nigga is me. Slow becoming socially retarded

I don't think you realize I was joking.
i hope not, cause red pill is bs, but where you are its much much better then westerns shitholes, any 2nd world country is
so it can give you the appearance that redpill works

but....why is he talking about chads and chads lites like its a common occurence lmao
most people here are not even HTNs and in IRL chadlite or chad is rare

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and Primalsplit
game is a scam bro just wing it

i hope not, cause red pill is bs, but where you are its much much better then westerns shitholes, any 2nd world country is
so it can give you the appearance that redpill works

but....why is he talking about chads and chads lites like its a common occurence lmao
most people here are not even HTNs and in IRL chadlite or chad is rare
I got rated by wheat as HTN though I’ve heard a couple times he overrates. I said I’m a chadlite because South Korean women are obsessed with white men. I’ve gotten so much more success on apps just being an exotic white dude.

I got rated by wheat as HTN though I’ve heard a couple times he overrates. I said I’m a chadlite because South Korean women are obsessed with white men. I’ve gotten so much more success on apps just being an exotic white dude.
No offense or not tryna downplay or anything but HTN by WW is usually MTN

He’s rated so many 6’s as 8 chads which is funny ngl

No offense or not tryna downplay or anything but HTN by WW is usually MTN

He’s rated so many 6’s as 8 chads which is funny ngl
Do you know any accurate face raters?

Looksmaxx could rate but if you don't want ur face leaked then that's totally respectable

theres lots of trolls too
Yeah I don’t want my face on here. I’m also considering law and if they find my face on this forum I’m done 💀. I tried Umax and the other ai ones but they overrate like crazy.

bro you fucked up so much , it's not even game that you lack but just basic social skills

not hating on you just do better

• +1
bro you fucked up so much , it's not even game that you lack but just basic social skills

not hating on you just do better
Isn't game just teaching social retards basic social skills?

Jbw strikes again. Autist over here got chad treatment for being born a certain race

• +1
Jbw strikes again. Autist over here got chad treatment for being born a certain race
Fr the world is cruel. The ultimate karma is my son will be a ricecel because I can't get a white girl to save my life.

• +1
What is it with you high inhib pussys not acting on an opportunity. I be doing whatever i want fully knowing im getting judged and whatnot. She literally served it on a silver plate for you and you still messed up

• +1
What is it with you high inhib pussys not taking an opportunity. I be doing whatever i want fully knowing im getting judged and whatnot
W mindset that's what I'm trying to achieve but my mentality is so shit

Fr the world is cruel. The ultimate karma is my son will be a ricecel because I can't get a white girl to save my life.
Being Asian wouldn't be bad if we grew up and lived in Asian-majority countries, is what I want to say. But the reality is that our own women betray us and we have no form of recourse, except for trying to undo our attraction towards other girls so we're not always fighting an uphill battle. The only Asian slayers I know are at least 6'2" it's brutal.

Being Asian wouldn't be bad if we grew up and lived in Asian-majority countries, is what I want to say. But the reality is that our own women betray us and we have no form of recourse, except for trying to undo our attraction towards other girls so we're not always fighting an uphill battle. The only Asian slayers I know are at least 6'2" it's brutal.
Yeah, asian men have the greatest SMV inequality of any race. K pop guys have the highest SMVs on the planet but most asians get cucked. Hope my son inherits my height genes but he'll probably get nerfed 😭.

Yeah, asian men have the greatest SMV inequality of any race. K pop guys have the highest SMVs on the planet but most asians get cucked. Hope my son inherits my height genes but he'll probably get nerfed 😭.
These kpop guys are filled to the brim with filters/makeup/plastic surgery. It's a step in the right direction for sure, but until Hollywood stops portraying Asian males as the math guy or the kung fu guy, we're never going to find success in the west (Donnie Yen, the guy who played Caine in John Wick 4, had to fight to get his costume changed because they were going to turn him into another stereotypical kung fu character)

Yeah, it already happening a little. I saw a tiktok of a white girl thanking asian girls for taking white guys so she could have the korean dudes, and the asian women in the comments went batshit. It seems like they keep asias as back up, but times are changing now. Maybe by the time my son is born asians won't be ricecels 🙏😭.