I wish the doctor killed me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I wish that when my mom gave birth to me, the doctor tried to grab me and accidentally dropped me on my skull and cracked my brains open and I died right there.

I would instantly be in heaven and all this pain I’m feeling today, I would bypass.

People say suicide is selfish…well…shit, what is a man suppose to do? Suffer just because others want him alive? That’s selfish of them.

Everyone is selfish. And I am proud to admit, all I care about is me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, isis_Bleach, Mouthbreath and 7 others
maybe, but then how would we laugh at how shit your life is and feel better about ourselves?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791 and Toth's thot
I wish that when my mom gave birth to me, the doctor tried to grab me and accidentally dropped me on my skull and cracked my brains open and I died right there.

I would instantly be in heaven and all this pain I’m feeling today, I would bypass.

People say suicide is selfish…well…shit, what is a man suppose to do? Suffer just because others want him alive? That’s selfish of them.

Everyone is selfish. And I am proud to admit, all I care about is me.
yes the blackpill indeed answers all the questions you couldn’t figure out a explanation to

this is a free for all world

and it’s over for 96% of men

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, galego123, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
maybe, but then how would we laugh at how shit your life is and feel better about ourselves?
You’ll find another shitty human being like @DwayneWhite55 his life is shit just like mine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and DwayneWhite55
That's only if your mother was a believer.
She is, also, doesn’t the Bible say the sins of the parents shan’t be a burden to the sons?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Good.
also, doesn’t the Bible say the sins of the parents shan’t be a burden to the sons?
Yes it does say that. But everyone's born with sinful instincts and does eventually malfunction by sinning.
I'm pretty sure the kids of unbeliever's or unbaptized kids don't inherit the kingdom of God.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I wish he killed me too omgushhh I`m so quirky with OCD and shit, my mental health is trashhhh 😭😭😭 OMG

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Vermilioncore
Imagine the doctor shooting a newborn incel in the head
Some late abortion shit innit

Imagine the doctor shooting a newborn incel in the head
Some late abortion shit innit
Yooo so innit. my gushh, innit. Just like fucking imaginee.

She is, also, doesn’t the Bible say the sins of the parents shan’t be a burden to the sons?
Then why are we suffering from Adam and Eve's original sin?:Comfy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vermilioncore and Acee
Umm, no? lol. In the bible generations were always cursed. Your sins as a kid doesn't take effect till you`re 13 in the Old testament and whatever the fuck in the boring version.

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore