I wish there was a filter for no dogs on dating apps

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
I hate dogs and and their dog mommies so much.

You can adjust all kinds of options including age, religion, smoking etc. but how come you cannot filter out every second girl who has those digusting photos where she kisses her filthy animal?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: garoupilled_, bloomercel, Time Travel and 13 others
its not just kissing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, garoupilled_, Arditi and 5 others
dog pill got you upset?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Myth, bloomercel and 6 others
more proof of your Indian ancestry

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24444
I hate how dogs are treated nowadays.
Specially pitbulls arround Kids.
If she has a Dog and Shows affection to it Something in her head is wrong.
They are Tools to do a Job, the Second they harm a human you kill a it.
Foids nowadays will forgive a Pitbull No Matter how brutally it mutilated their Kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and ascension
If you want a good time quote pitbull maiming stats at them if you match and watch the ensuing cope fireworks

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

You can adjust all kinds of options including age, religion, smoking etc. but how come you cannot filter out every second girl who has those digusting photos where she kisses her filthy animal?
Race filter when ?

Stacies all cutting off currycels and putting bbc as priority

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I met a girl who hates dogs (and all animals) once but unfortunately she was the same girl with 50+ body count within 3 months of turning 18. I doubt you’ll find any decent girl who doesn’t love animals.

Race filter when ?

Stacies all cutting off currycels and putting bbc as priority
That's not needed cause they gotta do is swipe left , or if it's like a old school website like ok Cupid delete the message.

That's not needed cause they gotta do is swipe left , or if it's like a old school website like ok Cupid delete the message.
Yeah but they'd gain time

A lot of the women on there are dogs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yeah but they'd gain time
and then the sjw would get mad. It creates an illusion of equality when in reality it does jack shit.

And then people would also start evading filers cause in 2023 you can be 500 billion genders and just identify as another race.

They would still get swiped left but in the end it wouldn't change much.

Also on some sites you can sort by body shape and majority of the women are lying like crazy. Morbidglt obese women put curvy and fat girls also put average, and some chubby ones are so dumb they put that their slim.

So in the end people just evade the filters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
and then the sjw would get mad. It creates an illusion of equality when in reality it does jack shit.

And then people would also start evading filers cause in 2023 you can be 500 billion genders and just identify as another race.

They would still get swiped left but in the end it wouldn't change much.

Also on some sites you can sort by body shape and majority of the women are lying like crazy. Morbidglt obese women put curvy and fat girls also put average, and some chubby ones are so dumb they put that their slim.

So in the end people just evade the filters
Youre right
Just like when I search twinks on grindr and find niggas with beard 🤢

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and AscensionMan98

I wish there was a no-landwhale filter