I wish you could be objective about your own subhumanity.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Like your brain copes you into thinking your like a 6 or a 7 when you actively try to stop it to improve your own face I legit have had to ask other people for advice on my recessions half the time my brain can't at all be objective unironically the biggest issue to your own ascension is you your brain jews you into being stuck a subhuman.

@MarkCorrigan
@ht-normie-ascending
@Preston

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 4614 and 6 others
I just asked girls about my face lol:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and reptiles
I just asked girls about my face lol:ogre:

Fair enough i just asked trusted users here i haven't asked for a while cause i know what i need i legit am just waiting to hear back from my potential employer i need to ascend man desperetely

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 9274
Fair enough i just asked trusted users here i haven't asked for a while cause i know what i need i legit am just waiting to hear back from my potential employer i need to ascend man desperetely
1 tip i can give you is the alter ego effect. We as people have all different voices, but there is always that 1 voice that will say the hard truth. Sounds schizo but you get the point

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, AlwaysHaveQuestions and reptiles
1 tip i can give you is the alter ego effect. We as people have all different voices, but there is always that 1 voice that will say the hard truth. Sounds schizo but you get the point

Just think if most curries were black pilled the entire subcontient could go from ugly fucks to desired by women look at kpop gooks recessed mid faced shits but still desired due to surgery maxing.

• +1
i need a lookspilled friend irl to rate me. i dont trust the accuracy of my pictures

• +1
Just think if most curries were black pilled the entire subcontient could go from ugly fucks to desired by women look at kpop gooks recessed mid faced shits but still desired due to surgery maxing.
Arent there many curries actively bleechmaxxing though? Would say that the blackpill isnt really present because they breed regardless of face it seems and they are more career oriented

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Arent there many curries actively bleechmaxxing though? Would say that the blackpill isnt really present because they breed regardless of face it seems and they are more career oriented

That's a start but there abysmall phenotype are what need work and they are capable of making wealth unlike me I want to know there secret all of them make more money than me I can't figure it out.

• +1
That's a start but there abysmall phenotype are what need work and they are capable of making wealth unlike me I want to know there secret all of them make more money than me I can't figure it out.
From what ive seen, most indians focus on 1 specific thing that they are interested in and grind it tf out and make money because they do it for cheap compared to the west

• +1
From what ive seen, most indians focus on 1 specific thing that they are interested in and grind it tf out and make money because they do it for cheap compared to the west

I can't do it tbqh i get so bored and they all some how are able to do it consisntely every single day I am genuinley suprised they haven't spent more money on surgery maxing.

• +1
I can't do it tbqh i get so bored and they all some how are able to do it consisntely every single day I am genuinley suprised they haven't spent more money on surgery maxing.
Its because your blackpilled and they arent. Unironically bluepillmax or redpillmax careerwise. Delusion is required if you want to make a lot of money.

• +1
I agree. I think I am a solid 3/10 incel, no bias. :)

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Squirtle
Strongly agree. I used to take only pics in perfect lighting and contort my face and shit but when i am fully relaxed in neutral lighting without lens distortion i look shit.
You can still figure out what your flaws are by looking in the mirror. Scleral show, weak chin and big nose don't just disappear if you want them too. I think you can be pretty objective about your looks by looking at pictures standing next to others, checking how close your features are to ideal and then doing the same for others. However, relying on your internal image of yourself can be unreliable because your brain morphs it to be more attractive.

It also helps to completely dissociate from yourself by referring to yourself in third person etc.Try to look at pictures of yourself from the perspective of another person. It'll help you understand how you look to others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 4614
Don't think it's that simple. A lot of them have virtually unfixable failos that are very hard to address.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Don't think it's that simple. A lot of them have virtually unfixable failos that are very hard to address.

Whats the unfixable ones?

i am objective that's why i avoid double mirrors