I witnessed the buffalo N.Y shooting this morning on twitch. I have the FULL VIDEO!

if he wanted to kill immigrants why did he kill a bunch of blacks and spare the mexican looking casher

you can download from 4chan or watch it here:

very mild compared to christchurch. no fucking blood. nigger arteries are fully blocked or something. in the christcurch video you could see blood and skull fragments everywhere.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, gangstalkedLookism, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 1 other person

That’s some really fucked shit…how fucked up do you have to be to actually go out and start killing random people..kinda glad I live in a country where it’s illegal / hard to get a gun…Just thinking you are one pull of the trigger away from death once a psycho goes full blown crazy
mass shootings like this are statistically insignificant. it's like worrying if you'll be struck by a car every time you go outside

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Hades, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
mass shootings like this are statistically insignificant. it's like worrying if you'll be struck by a car every time you go outside

yeah, it just mean less forums for us on the clearnet

what race is this?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
:ogre: I hope the Feds aren't here :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: P4fivee, john2, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
you can download from 4chan or watch it here:

very mild compared to christchurch. no fucking blood. nigger arteries are fully blocked or something. in the christcurch video you could see blood and skull fragments everywhere.

Do you got the christ church video

no, i saw it on liveleak before it got taken down

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Does he mog any of you?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and SubhumanCurrycel
LEAKED PICTURE OF SHOOTERS GUN

#MOGGED:redpill:

Attachments

• alamna.png
    alamna.png
    406.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, BoneDensity, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
aa3af3094bcc2f86decc561d82364189.jpg

• +1
Reactions: bedes
Retarded imagine that 10% of the population is racist, and among them 0.1 percent are deranged psycho, and among them 5% aref determined to act on their ideas and are gathering every ressources to prepare this .there is 20k people in my city, if. Calculs are right 1 person would one day commit mass muderder

Another day, another crazy psycho

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Retarded imagine that 10% of the population is racist, and among them 0.1 percent are deranged psycho, and among them 5% aref determined to act on their ideas and are gathering every ressources to prepare this .there is 20k people in my city, if. Calculs are right 1 person would one day commit mass muderder
all of those stats pulled straight from your ass. a tiny fraction of people would ever commit a mass shooting regardless of how extreme their beliefs are

plus, people aren't being radicalized by some alabama hick, they're being radicalized by the garbage pumped out from the media itself. nothing motivates psychos more than the self indulgent "we're giving it to the white man" rhetoric you see from the entertainment industry, media, and culture as a whole.

that's may more impactful than some sfcel raving on the internet. white supremacy is not even close to being a problem in america. and mass shootings are close to zero percent when you consider how many people own guns in america

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Oberyn
yeah he went to a store and shot all the non whites he saw

when he stumbled across a white cashier he said "oh im sorry" and walked away

then he went back to killing non whites
The first woman he kills is literally white

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 16369 and Oberyn
who cares...gynocentric cuck collectivist programming that leads to asexual jeebo worship........muh huwhite worship and hate for yr fellow men of a differnt race , which are WAY WAY better than yr white LTR/massa worship......i hope he passed away ..he was too menatlly deranged to realize his sexual nature as a man...gynocentrism DESTROYS you as a man...low t beta ma;le cuckold :forcedsmile::soy::lul::feelsgood::feelsuhh:

View attachment 1680599View attachment 1680600
Yes, I was invited by someone who personally knew him onto discord, then I watched live on twitch. It was much worse than the Christchurch massacre. It would empower the left too much.
I know you guys want it, but the consequences would be trannys and globalHomo wining elections in U.S this November.
View attachment 1680602
oh wow being a snow nat coper= that you have bad genetics is such an accomplishment in 2022- muh fu hu white rayce buddy boyos :feelswhy::feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh::blackpill:

this witness's account proves he wasn't a racist nor was he psychotic. he was an mk ultra just like ted kaszcinsky

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Why aren’t there incel and school shootings like this in Russia?

this witness's account proves he wasn't a racist nor was he psychotic. he was an mk ultra just like ted kaszcinsky

Black king , I'm tired of this black supremacy bullshit. I'm a Hispanic king fuck you black kings. Blacks ain't special. Us spics have it worse than you niggers anyways. This is native American land not niggers land go back to Africa black kings.

Dude is kind of a Chad tbh. Looks high prenatal T.

8AE1E129 35EB 4516 A58A 2319060AD98D

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
he had chad potential if he lean maxxed but then again he lived in Buffalo where he probably was sick of seeing white foids getting blacked

Fox news blames video games like usual.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, oldcelloser, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 1 other person
Dude is kind of a Chad tbh. Looks high prenatal T.

View attachment 1682350
Would look good if he had gone to low bodyfat. He looks greasy and chubby, but looks wide and masculine, high t. Seems to have good bones and features and good colouring. Wide frame too. So he had potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
what a useless waste of life

Last edited:
Another white supremacist radicalized by an Internet forum. Yikes! It appears people that go on forums are about 100x more likely to have mental disorders and be mass shooters.
Why dont these guys target austro malay filipinos?