I wonder how the blackpill space will look like 10 years later.

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Xangsane Fan
10 years later, I will probably have forgotten about my glorious days on .org. I wonder what it would feel like to stumble on the newest blackpill forum 10 years later and see the autist youngcels

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, neverchadlite, dopaminebeyondfried and 3 others
Never began for reminiscingcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, dopaminebeyondfried, starvecell and 2 others
Something big is going to happen before that. This is just the silence before a storm. I can feel it in my bones.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, starvecell, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
March 30, 2034.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zombie and N8verBegan
10 years later, I will probably have forgotten about my glorious days on .org. I wonder what it would feel like to stumble on the newest blackpill forum 10 years later and see the autist youngcels
It won’t. It will just be a rebranded cult.

Something big is going to happen before that. This is just the silence before a storm. I can feel it in my bones.
Book of ER 21: 1-11: The second coming of ER will take place on March 24th, 2028

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
instead of a 10 threads a day being made about improving your rizz and NT-ness, there will be a 100 threads every day being posted on this forum about the importance of rizz and how you can improve your rizz and how being NT is law

the lookspill will be discarded and buried

anyone who thinks your height, race, face and body matter more than the way you talk to women will be bullied to suicide on this forum

• So Sad
Reactions: N8verBegan
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon
I feel like inceldom will only get worse. More youngcels hooray
It won’t be incel related though, well it might who knows but it will just be a cult of ugly rotters. Just like psl.

I'm very much certain blackpill will be irrelevant in around 5-10 years.

Inceldom (peacefulcels, not ER fanboys) will be more widely accepted and welcomed. It's already very much common knowledge 2/3 men are in a bad place in modern first world countries. Cant run from the problem forever.

The mainstream media will reconcile foid pickiness and inkwell struggles. They won't do anything about it but at least they'll raise awareness.

The copes would become a lot better and cheaper too because more businesses catering to incel problems will enter the market.

Idk. Wild take but this autistic forum probably has to die at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I'm very much certain blackpill will be irrelevant in around 5-10 years.

Inceldom (peacefulcels, not ER fanboys) will be more widely accepted and welcomed. It's already very much common knowledge 2/3 men are in a bad place in modern first world countries. Cant run from the problem forever.

The mainstream media will reconcile foid pickiness and inkwell struggles.

The copes would become a lot better and cheaper too because more businesses catering to incel problems will enter the market.

Idk. Wild take but this autistic forum probably has to die at some point.
Hmm I kinda agree. Compared to the old days of PUAhate, Sluthate, and Lookism. We got tame

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Brus Wane
beeing incel will be the norm by then

Revolution !

• +1
Mass suicide

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan and Latinolooksmaxxer
black pill and inceldom will become mainstream and chad and stacy will be bullied by indian bvlls

• Love it
All the current rotters will have ascended with hardmaxxing or betabuxxing and there will be a new wave of teenagecels who will rot on a new PSL forum due to lack of muh teenage love

• So Sad
All the current rotters will have ascended with hardmaxxing or betabuxxing and there will be a new wave of teenagecels who will rot on a new PSL forum due to lack of muh teenage love
@Oldroostee has been on psl forums since 2011

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
@Oldroostee has been on psl forums since 2011
Damn that was around since 2011? I'm an oldcel yet only vaguely remember visiting Puahate in 2014

It'll be mainstream space.

It will look the same as it does now and the same as it did 10 years ago on puahate. Most people here to troll/cope and not even using the legit looksmaxxing advice you can find among the bullshit here.