I wonder if lifts when clubbing are good idea

J

jabaduk

Master
Generally in crowd people cant see anything weird with your ankle/foot coming out of shoe, on the other hand it decrease ability to dance so u prolly have to stay all night and wait for foids to twerk on u, therefore u may seem autistic because everyone is dancing and u are just standing JFL. But couple inches more are very useful in clubs since it’s very much about size in those places. On streets I wear 3inch lifts but thinking about 4inches in clubs (total shoe+insoles). What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and ChristianChad
How do you fit 3 inch lifts in shoes lmao do you wear boots everyday?

I put socks under my lifts when clubbing for over 3 years no one has ever noticed

• Woah
Reactions: jabaduk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, jabaduk and Daqirius
Wtf dude isn't that so uncomfortable? I'm 5'10 and I started wearing lifts of 2cm so I got 3cm shoes plus 2cm lifts and I feel like I'm frauding hard. How tf can you do so much frauding? It hurts my knees with 2 cm lifts so I rarely wear them. I can understand you wearing lifts these big if you are like under 5'6.

When I start wearing them, I'll be frauding 1 inch at most. So airforce + 1 inch lifts = 6ft5

Just buy shoes that gives you natural lifts like Nike Air max instead of putting a shoe lift in your shoe lol. Much more comfortable without having to worry about getting caught or feeling uncomfortable.