I wonder if me telling my primary caregiver where I bought aromasin & HGH had any effect

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Around October I bought minoxidil, finasteride, and dutasteride pills from Express PCT, I was extremely worried my hairline was receding https://looksmax.org/threads/is-my-hairline-receding.405876/
Shortly after I had an appointment with my primary care giver (basically like a nurse) and told her I was taking minoxidil and she seemed concerned since it can cause serious heart issues. Shortly after that appointment, the site was offline.

Also I don't know the specific date Alibaba made a policy to stop selling HGH but I do remember not too long after telling my nurse I bought HGH from Alibaba, that shit got removed too.

Could be a coincidence tho.

Jfl I remember one time she was probing me asking what sort of stuff I watch on YouTube (in hindsight she was trying to inquire information if I'm watching incel or mysognist shit, but in reality i was consuming all that blackpill from websites) I just lied and said I watch vlogs, she made it seem so casual tho, it wasn't until a few weeks later that I realized what she was doing, probing to see if I'm a mysognist racist ass nigga.​

Last edited:
Screenshot 20220514 1319582

RIP