I wonder if there is a surgeon out there for dick lengthening surgery that is as skilled as top bimax surgeons

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
We really just throw the idea of dick surgery out the window when I’m sure we can all find like 3 amazing surgeons who have perfected the surgery like alfaro/ramieri etc have for bimax.

Imagine this whole forum discovers it and we all have 8.5 inch hammercocks.

Would be easiest cheat code to slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Skywalker, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Yes avanti derma in Mexico. They inject something permanently and can gain like 2 inch girth and 1 is mcg length

Yes avanti derma in Mexico. They inject something permanently and can gain like 2 inch girth and 1 is mcg length
2inches girth😂 I’m already like 5.6inches girth.

I need length

How small is it

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Growth Plate
No sick surgery for your fucked up brain if you consider a dick surgery at 7 inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17829, Growth Plate and 2 others
No sick surgery for your fucked up brain if you consider a dick surgery at 7 inches
yeah I'm not risking this. just lol at having a natty 7 incher and then losing it or it becomes dysfunctional after a failed surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
yeah I'm not risking this. just lol at having a natty 7 incher and then losing it or it becomes dysfunctional after a failed surgery
yeah man thast why i wont fuck with PE.

7 is enough

kinda wish i had more thickness sometimes tho

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Never gonna happen, not unless you could somehow graft the tissue from somewhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
7 inches and I never make my gf orgasm or reach her cervix

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
the only legit thing is ligament release and lipo around the base.

7 inches and I never make my gf orgasm or reach her cervix
is she tall? cervix deep in 4~7 inch, if she's tall that would be deeper when she aroused.

Ligament release doesn't affect erect length.

Only legit thing for length is hanging, jelqing, etc.

is she tall? cervix deep in 4~7 inch, if she's tall that would be deeper when she aroused.
5’3

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
how the fuck she handle 7 inch, all the short girls i slept was pretty ok with 6.5, keep whining "it hurts".

is she having a enormous body count or what?

how the fuck she handle 7 inch, all the short girls i slept was pretty ok with 6.5, keep whining "it hurts".

No she’s fucked 3 guys ever besides me. I have had to stop because she says it hurts. But that is rare and I never reach her cervix. I think it might just be because she is always ridiculously wet so it feels like she can take so much more

I don't think the vaginal canal would get longer, just wider ("loose").

That's counter to what I've heard from multiple surgeons. I'm not calling you a liar, but I think you're likely misinformed.
phsyically it doesn't go longer of course, but skin gets loose due to ligament release, and make the penile go forward from the pubic fat around, so yes it does lengthen in a way.

I don't think the vaginal canal would get longer, just wider ("loose").
i've read it elongates with arousal feelings but not sure

Last edited:
That's counter to what I've heard from multiple surgeons. I'm not calling you a liar, but I think you're likely misinformed.
Resim 2022 07 20 202029671

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
phsyically it doesn't go longer of course, but skin gets loose due to ligament release, and make the penile go forward from the pubic fat around, so yes it does lengthen in a way.
Right, I understand. I've just always heard that it only increases flaccid length, not erect length. On top of that, scar tissue formation can actually cause retraction, making the penis shorter unless you take preemptive steps (i.e., hanging).

And I'm at the airport right now boss. Gotta check out those diagrams later. Appreciate it though.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Right, I understand. I've just always heard that it only increases flaccid length, not erect length. On top of that, scar tissue formation can actually cause retraction, making the penis shorter unless you take preemptive steps (i.e., hanging).

And I'm at the airport right now boss. Gotta check out those diagrams later. Appreciate it though.
also look at this :trepidation:

Interesting. Never heard of that. And it translates to increased erect length too?

also look at this :trepidation:

I opened this in another tab. Will check it out in a few minutes.

lower your bf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back