i wonder what a woman would feel like when you make them remember that you are physically superior to her in the middle of a fight

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Lets say that both of your voice's gets louder and louder in a verbal fight.

Then you get pissed, you grab her arms and then push her to wall.

She is looking up because of the height difference and feeling your muscle power, realising that she is an inferior specimen compared to you. (lets assume that you are really tall like me)

Do they get horny in a situation like this?

Would like to have a rough fuck with my future partner after a situation like this. It would deffinietly help you restore your authority over her in a long term relationship.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aleksander, mayo mogger and 5 others
DarkTriadChads.org

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, mayo mogger, tasmanian devil and 4 others
This isn't a novel fantasy my nigga, she's only with you cause of your money so if you tried that against her she would send you to jail since you're her true love (chad). Also would work on me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, mayo mogger, tasmanian devil and 4 others
This isn't a novel fantasy my nigga, she's only with you cause of your money so if you tried that against her she would send you to jail since you're her true love (chad). Also would work on me
shur the fuck up i will be a mogger tall chad after i ascend with bimax 😪😪

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625

She is looking up because of the height difference and feeling your muscle power, realising that she is an inferior specimen compared to you. (lets assume that you are really tall like me)

Would like to have a rough fuck with my future partner after a situation like this. It would deffinietly help you restore your authority over her in a long term relationship.
They feel fear and regret. They then try to get simps to protect them. But you see women enjoy being abused by chad so she will get wet and give him sex every time chad beats her up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aleksander, humanoidsub7 and 3 others

Male fantasy she will feel regretful she got with you then she will eventually look for other guys on the streets imagine this: you shove her, she gets mad, she goes to Starbucks, a guy buys her a drink , he simps hard for her, she realizes she can get a better man , she dumps you, goes to have a family with mr. Nice guy, you’re alone , u become a mentalcel, now ur cucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aleksander, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
Ofc they get wet but you should also make her not threatened actually.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
only works for chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, based_pakichad421 and Tallooksmaxxer
her arousal depends on your facial bones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member, based_pakichad421 and 1 other person
Huge male cope fantasy

Meanwhile a woman wants a lean prettyboy, not some angry tall roided hairy Turk ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member, based_pakichad421 and 4 others
only works for chad tbh

Huge male cope fantasy

Meanwhile a woman wants a lean prettyboy, not some angry tall roided hairy Turk ...

Huge male cope fantasy

Well tbh ur argument is pretty trash I was at Starbucks I saw a htn roided turk he was in his 40’s facially with good frame ngl I kinda felt intimidated and turned on at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aleksander, based_pakichad421 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975