I wonder what happened to the mole from lookism

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
He is probably now living in the woods as a makeshift sasquatch taking elephant shits in camp fires while the campers are asleep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, MRD and Deleted member 17791
I am the mole

I remember the username, vaguely. Anyone remember that nutjob that used to talk about his sister and fucking her all the time? Obsessed with tren and fucking family members?

I remember the username, vaguely. Anyone remember that nutjob that used to talk about his sister and fucking her all the time? Obsessed with tren and fucking family members?
that dude was on this forum, he was an asian guy right?

the mole was a long haired dude with a gigantic head. fat as hell and always insulting people by calling them pea heads.
iu

wonder what the fuck this guy did after the deletion of lookism

• +1
Reactions: MRD
that dude was on this forum, he was an asian guy right?

the mole was a long haired dude with a gigantic head. fat as hell and always insulting people by calling them pea heads.
iu

wonder what the fuck this guy did after the deletion of lookism
I thought the guy with his sister fucking stuff was a white dude. Not sure tbh he came across like that. I may be wrong. Kept talking about his millionaire father and easy life 'coaching' online idiots that thought he was natty lmao.

The mole - wow if that's his picture he belongs on an incel site not a looksmax site.

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2

Preference

I thought the guy with his sister fucking stuff was a white dude. Not sure tbh he came across like that. I may be wrong. Kept talking about his millionaire father and easy life 'coaching' online idiots that thought he was natty lmao.

The mole - wow if that's his picture he belongs on an incel site not a looksmax site.
lookism was full of incel psychos, most former users of it preferred that site. I prefer this one because at least I an share useful info about bone smashing and skin care routines, it would have been ignored and called cope in the lookism sphere.

I raped him and then killed him, thats what happened

lookism was full of incel psychos, most former users of it preferred that site. I prefer this one because at least I an share useful info about bone smashing and skin care routines, it would have been ignored and called cope in the lookism sphere.
You may have a point but lookism did have a loookmax section with some useful threads from what i remember. i did bookmark some useful shit but that's long gone now. Admin apparantly shut it down because of some fed activity. Should have put it in my name I wouldn't have given a shit with police turning up on my door.

You may have a point but lookism did have a loookmax section with some useful threads from what i remember. i did bookmark some useful shit but that's long gone now. Admin apparantly shut it down because of some fed activity. Should have put it in my name I wouldn't have given a shit with police turning up on my door.
Same reason why ill probably leave this site, its full of pedo faggots

Same reason why ill probably leave this site, its full of pedo faggots
I'm on here because I can't get used to stupid shit that looks like assembler language shit to follow like 8 chan or kiwifarms. Faggot geek layouts no gui in consideration. I don't plan on hacking the planet so why the fuck can't those retards make it easy to use?

FUCK.

I'm on here because I can't get used to stupid shit that looks like assembler language shit to follow like 8 chan or kiwifarms. Faggot geek layouts no gui in consideration. I don't plan on hacking the planet so why the fuck can't those retards make it easy to use?

FUCK.
im illiterate to half the stuff u just said but ill be good with a motorcycle, laptop, job with remote access capability, and renewed social skills. all i need is to SMV max after losing my last crew of friends.

• +1
I'm looking into getting a Sur ron e-bike with a 72v battery. The non road legal versions go up to 47mph and look like a cross between a mountain bike and dirt bike. No point insuring/taxing/registering the fucking thing because who's going to notice? Just go 15mph when near police cars. Still pricey though at 4k but think how much you'd save: 50p for a full charge and its like a 3hr charge range is really good too. Cut through parks, footpaths, anything where even motorcycles cant

I'm looking into getting a Sur ron e-bike with a 72v battery. The non road legal versions go up to 47mph and look like a cross between a mountain bike and dirt bike. No point insuring/taxing/registering the fucking thing because who's going to notice? Just go 15mph when near police cars. Still pricey though at 4k but think how much you'd save: 50p for a full charge and its like a 3hr charge range is really good too. Cut through parks, footpaths, anything where even motorcycles cant
not a bad idea
my car insurance is about 180 a month, payment is 200 a month, i owe 6000 dollars, but since all i do is uber eats its worth it. 20 dollars an hour till i have the tools and work shop to work on cars myself, and if that doesnt work im just getting aircraft engineering certification in a year or so.

taking basic classes at uni to work up credits and to try and find females, pretty nice but honestly just going to bars near the university is a bit easier.

In five years ill hit 30, and I want to have land by then, I also want a plane by then. I wont care as much about slaying, but I want to be able to just fly an aircraft when I want.

• +1
not a bad idea
my car insurance is about 180 a month, payment is 200 a month, i owe 6000 dollars, but since all i do is uber eats its worth it. 20 dollars an hour till i haveT
That insurance is way expensive. You earn 20 p/h on Uber Eats? That's not bad tbh. I'm banned for a while so I'm resorting to thinking of e-bike but I want something fast non-road-legal as fuck paying insurance/tax for some shit that's basically a powered mountain bike. You can get 'fake' pedals for it too as an attachment so it really looks the part - they do pedal but like 3 mph lmao but looks good while you're scamming 15mph. If I ever get an incling of being stopped I'll boost out of there there's no way a police car can catch a damn bike cutting through alleyways etc.

That insurance is way expensive. You earn 20 p/h on Uber Eats? That's not bad tbh. I'm banned for a while so I'm resorting to thinking of e-bike but I want something fast non-road-legal as fuck paying insurance/tax for some shit that's basically a powered mountain bike. You can get 'fake' pedals for it too as an attachment so it really looks the part - they do pedal but like 3 mph lmao but looks good while you're scamming 15mph. If I ever get an incling of being stopped I'll boost out of there there's no way a police car can catch a damn bike cutting through alleyways etc.
cops are so fucking annoying bro.
[media]

yeah it would be possible to outrun a cop car, but god if you get caught you will be slapped with evading arrest

Yeah i am really careful with rideshare apps not to get banned, i need it to make money so that I can work on cars myself. then i wont rely on it anymore.

I have a toyota camry, change oil every 3000 miles, and baby the hell out of it. If it breaks im fucked.