I wonder what it would be like to have my girl call me in the middle of the day

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
“Hi just wanted to call see how you’re doing”

Without deception, without ulterior motives, without lying. Only because she loves me. This seems like something from an alternative universe.

I don’t know what it would take to get that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, randomuser2407, Chintuck22 and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Need2Ascend, Mongrelcel and 7 others
I feel that I would be still getting rejected if I looked like that. Proof is that I’ve been called good looking/handsome countless times but it didn’t do me any good in my relationships. Financially? Yes. Evading responsibility? Probably. But it didn’t help me lose KHHV card while guys 10 inches shorter, fatter and uglier are getting laid.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I feel that I would be still getting rejected if I looked like that. Proof is that I’ve been called good looking/handsome countless times but it didn’t do me any good in my relationships. Financially? Yes. Evading responsibility? Probably. But it didn’t help me lose KHHV card while guys 10 inches shorter, fatter and uglier are getting laid.

i doubt u look anywhere near chico.
where u live? do u live around religios people?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
i doubt u look anywhere near chico.
where u live? do u live around religios people?
Probably not close, but enough to lose KHHV. I live in an Asian S hit hole

• +1

u look like Arabs that come from israel or around so its obv gonna be hard for u to lose v card there. On top of that, success and money are more likely to get u secretly laid there than looks unless uve got all three.
U look decent u can live a happy life if u manage to lose all shit u insilled in yr mind the moment u hopped on looksmax.

• +1

You’ve rotted away over 70 days of your life on a blackpilled looksmaxxing site, yet you don't know what it takes to get a girl to call you?

LOOKS!

What’ve you learned from all the time you spent browsing this site?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
You’ve rotted away over 70 days of your life on a blackpilled looksmaxxing site, yet you don't know what it takes to get a girl to call you?

LOOKS!

What’ve you learned from all the time you spent browsing this site?
I have the looks

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8165
Be the best looking, highest status man she can get.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Be the best looking, highest status man she can get.
I’ve met some girls who were like that and single, but I’m a piece of shit and unworthy of love so it doesn’t matter. When I become a multimillionaire and 225 pounds of chiseled muscle in a few years I still doubt that I would get a girl who would be genuinely interested in me. (Extremely pessimistic but true).

• +1
I’ve met some girls who were like that and single, but I’m a piece of shit and unworthy of love so it doesn’t matter. When I become a multimillionaire and 225 pounds of chiseled muscle in a few years I still doubt that I would get a girl who would be genuinely interested in me. (Extremely pessimistic but true).
So you're mentalcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg, volcelfatcel and .*my*.
So you're mentalcel
Yeah and I don’t know what makes me a mentalcel, which is crazy. I’m able to communicate with people, not very well most of the time but I get my point across. I have made deals, bought things, sold things, negotiated. I have friends, people tend to like me (they think that I’m a little weird but I don’t know a person who despises me, most people think I’m cool). I don’t know what’s missing. Yes when it comes to girls my self esteem is non existent, I feel like I don’t deserve them, and I have no idea how to fix that.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah and I don’t know what makes me a mentalcel, which is crazy. I’m able to communicate with people, not very well most of the time but I get my point across. I have made deals, bought things, sold things, negotiated. I have friends, people tend to like me (they think that I’m a little weird but I don’t know a person who despises me, most people think I’m cool). I don’t know what’s missing. Yes when it comes to girls my self esteem is non existent, I feel like I don’t deserve them, and I have no idea how to fix that.
You said you were in situations were the girl thought you were the best they could get but you say you messed it up. How, exactly?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
So you're mentalcel
jfl if you think he is serious, he is larping in this forum. He is not KHHV at all. He just wants validation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5185 and .*my*.

Without deception, without ulterior motives, without lying. Only because she loves me.
Good luck with that!
In a relationship you're gonna have to do all the heavy lifting - calling, texting, arranging dates, buying gifts, entertain her by going together to parties, trips, events, concerts, etc.; if you don't do this there are plenty of other simps who orbit her, would to anything for her and always come with various proposals and gifts, if you lag behind them, you could find yourself dumped pretty fast and you won't even know why, she will tell you some bullshit like "It's not you, it's me.."....

• So Sad
You said you were in situations were the girl thought you were the best they could get but you say you messed it up. How, exactly?
Maybe those girls didn’t know that I was the best they could do because of social media delusion, but I knew that I was the best they could do. I mean imagine a 31 year old 5/10 Asian girl getting with a 6’3.5 chadlite who will be a multimillionaire in a few years and who already has a car, his own place, 4 citizenships and money at 21. By the way that was a real situation. I met her irl and she didn’t even show up to our date because muh “her mama needed help.”

In my mind that’s a lottery ticket that she blew. You be the judge.

Good luck with that!
In a relationship you're gonna have to do all the heavy lifting - calling, texting, arranging dates, buying gifts, entertain her by going together to parties, trips, events, concerts, etc.; if you don't do this there are plenty of other simps who orbit her, would to anything for her and always come with various proposals and gifts, if you lag behind them, you could find yourself dumped pretty fast and you won't even know why, she will tell you some bullshit like "It's not you, it's me.."....
Your next comment is going to be “chad gets text messages 24/7, he doesn’t need to do anything.”

• +1
Man just download tinder and go on dates. I was same like you, not feeling worthy of getting women, thought why would they choose me etc. You will learn it. Treat the Girls normally, dont simp etc. Gl

• So Sad
Man just download tinder and go on dates. I was same like you, not feeling worthy of getting women, thought why would they choose me etc. You will learn it. Treat the Girls normally, dont simp etc. Gl
I have tinder but I ran out of girls in my city because I’m locationcel. I got 150 matches but they’re all abroad.

• So Sad
I got lucky though. I made friends with guys 15-19 years old last summer, and even though we don’t have that many things in common, they have one thing that I appreciate very much, and that is access to unlimited amounts of pussy. They have so many beautiful girl friends it’s unbelievable. I will be spending some time with them soon and see if I could get some under@ge pussy (In gta San Andreas).

• +1
Maybe those girls didn’t know that I was the best they could do because of social media delusion, but I knew that I was the best they could do. I mean imagine a 31 year old 5/10 Asian girl getting with a 6’3.5 chadlite who will be a multimillionaire in a few years and who already has a car, his own place, 4 citizenships and money at 21. By the way that was a real situation. I met her irl and she didn’t even show up to our date because muh “her mama needed help.”

In my mind that’s a lottery ticket that she blew. You be the judge.
Well, she didn't perceive it that way. If what you are saying is true, then you just need to not be locationcel and go slay in a city

• +1
Well, she didn't perceive it that way. If what you are saying is true, then you just need to not be locationcel and go slay in a city
Yep. Gotta leave. Or be an expert in IRL slaying.

just move to Europe... you would have an easy time here. also I used to be a bitch when it comes to girls. but tbh they like insecure guys who are gl. you dont need to be wannabe alpha

• +1
Without deception, without ulterior motives, without lying. Only because she loves me.
you want to be loved, like a person loves for thei child.
unconditionally.

it sounds like.

which is cope, one can't get that in general.
only from parents, maybe, if you are lucky.

For the rest, it's tit or tat.

• +1
you want to be loved, like a person loves for thei child.
unconditionally.

it sounds like.

which is cope, one can't get that in general.
only from parents, maybe, if you are lucky.

For the rest, it's tit or tat.
Not unconditionally, but for who I am. My looks, ambition, masculinity, love, strength, drive, intelligence etc. not unconditional love, it’s conditional and I can’t expect her to love me if I’m a sorry ass, but I’m not a sorry ass and I still can’t get love.

Reading yr posts make me wanna jump off burj khalifa bruh "my looks, my drive im the best she can do, nobody in mu area is bettering looking than me, im a furure millionare.. fuckin go be then.. im chadlite."
Jfl

stop bro youre htn if not normie in terms of looks so She can definitely do better than you. (ie uve brown eyes, most girls over there prefer colored eyes. So u do the maths on how quick youll go from first to second option if a blue eyed mf expressed interest in them.. and thats just one example.) Maybe thats yr issue is that u think too highly of urself to the point where u expect the girl to fuckin orbit n worship you cause what? "She cant do better and that ure a chadlite.. which yre not". U narcy cunt

stop. be nice and have a decent personailty, be very easy going around girls and dont get upset like a bitch just cus YOURE NOT HER FIRST CHOICE TO HAVE FUCJING SEX WITH. Learn to have decent convos with them and theyll like you trust.

Quit being conceited its unattractive and get rid of pride. Cus if keep on thinking ure the shit n that ure in a place in which u can be all picky, it wont get you anywhere and you'll be stuck

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reading yr posts make me wanna jump off burj khalifa bruh "my looks, my drive im the best she can do, nobody in mu area is bettering looking than me, im a furure millionare.. fuckin go be then.. im chadlite."
Jfl

stop bro youre htn if not normie in terms of looks so She can definitely do better than you. (ie uve brown eyes, most girls over there prefer colored eyes. So u do the maths on how quick youll go from first to second option if a blue eyed mf expressed interest in them.. and thats just one example.) Maybe thats yr issue is that u think too highly of urself to the point where u expect the girl to fuckin orbit n worship you cause what? "She cant do better and that ure a chadlite.. which yre not". U narcy cunt

stop. be nice and have a decent personailty, be very easy going around girls and dont get upset like a bitch just cus YOURE NOT HER FIRST CHOICE TO HAVE FUCJING SEX WITH. Learn to have decent convos with them and theyll like you trust.

Quit being conceited its unattractive and get rid of pride. Cus if keep on thinking ure the shit n that ure in a place in which u can be all picky, it wont get you anywhere and you'll be stuck
I didn’t read past word 10. You have a lot of anger and you’re jealous of me. Welcome to ignore list.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13372
I didn’t read past word 10. You have a lot of anger and you’re jealous of me. Welcome to ignore list.

why would i be jealous of you when guys like Chico eriksen hernan drago gandy etc exist? Wouldnt it be logical for me to be jelous of them and not u? The average arab dude? Dont tell me u mog them now..

Without deception, without ulterior motives, without lying. Only because she loves me. This seems like something from an alternative universe.

I had one show up at the bus stop one morning with breakfast in a paper bag while I was waiting for the bus to take me to work. I was high and she completely killed my buzz. Idiot. Anyways, I can't remember what I said to her, but I made her cry and sent her home. I think I took the breakfast though, lol.

• +1
Bruh I thought you lived in usa, you should mog most guys in Asia and get laid very easily

• So Sad