Brava
Living a Life
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2025
- Posts
- 15,679
- Reputation
- 24,995
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

I don’t take medicationdid you take your meds today?
no 5-ar’s? oral minox?I don’t take medication
Duee the most dangerous thing I take is fucking magnesiumno 5-ar’s? oral minox?
oh manDuee the most dangerous thing I take is fucking magnesium
Nooh man
do you have hair loss
doubt it
But are people going to remember me as a human during my childhood years , or in my 20s and 30s ?legacy is meaningless, what matters is the life you live now
doesnt matterBut are people going to remember me as a human during my childhood years , or in my 20s and 30s ?
Hey iron Mike !doesnt matter
so basically, do your best? Shouldnt that have been the case your entire life?Hey iron Mike !
Basically my point is , if you are still alive , wouldn’t it still be good and possible to maximize your legacy for when you do acctually die ?
Living in the moment is great and all , but life lasts a while
Yea but it’s all left behind unfortunately. It’s a dream nowso basically, do your best? Shouldnt that have been the case your entire life?
Uhhh no not really. That’s why it’s a forgotten dream for me nowhave you been contributing to your 401k? roth? brokerage? life last a while right