i wont ever be 6'9

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Bronze
i see all these nba players even ugly niggas and im just realizing if they walked into any room any woman would fall for them because of their height and ill never be at that level maybe 6'3 at max

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, rubberduck and 4lt.Real
man 6'3 is perfect height, anything from 6'2-6'5 is Perfect. And Face is Much More Important. Women cover their walls in their room with posters with this mans
But they don't cover with this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Allornothing, Graham and 10 others
6’9 is the most attractive height to foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, rubberduck, Jhon Smith and 4 others
there's no difference in SMV between 6'3 and 6'9. Those guys get attention cause they're famous NBA players and their super tall height is seen as part of the NBA star package by women. Realistically there's 0 SMV value in being taller than 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, futuregigamogger, 5.5psl and 2 others
there's no difference in SMV between 6'3 and 6'9. Those guys get attention cause they're famous NBA players and their super tall height is seen as part of the NBA star package by women. Realistically there's 0 SMV value in being taller than 6'5.
From irl experiences there’s a massive difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, rubberduck, klamus and 6 others
man 6'3 is perfect height, anything from 6'2-6'5 is Perfect. And Face is Much More Important. Women cover their walls in their room with posters with this mansView attachment 2791790View attachment 2791791View attachment 2791795 But they don't cover with thisView attachment 2791797View attachment 2791798View attachment 2791799
yeah 6'3 is my ideal height, solidly tall anywhere, even the tallest country in the world, but still able to blend with a crowd and not have that awkward comical sticking out like a sore thumb giant look. Plus it's the max for the fashion industry before you're too tall (Chico and Maher are exceptions)

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, futuregigamogger and Snake.0359
yeah 6'3 is my ideal height, solidly tall anywhere, even the tallest country in the world, but still able to blend with a crowd and not have that awkward comical sticking out like a sore thumb giant look. Plus it's the max for the fashion industry before you're too tall (Chico and Maher are exceptions)
Yeah height longer 6'4 usually adds lots of Diformations on the Face. So for Facial Aethtetics 6'2-6'4 is perfect

nigger i wont even be 5'10 and u complaining ur max is 6'3 stop tweaking nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
5"7htn <6"7ltn irl and warm aproch

6’9 is the most attractive height to foids
Height is mostly Cope Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Height.
This guy is thurshted by girls, but why girls don't talk about this guy
why he doesn't receive love letters? 6'2-6'5 is perfect heights, past it has not benefits to SMV

man 6'3 is perfect height, anything from 6'2-6'5 is Perfect. And Face is Much More Important. Women cover their walls in their room with posters with this mansView attachment 2791790View attachment 2791791View attachment 2791795 But they don't cover with thisView attachment 2791797View attachment 2791798View attachment 2791799
There's short and average height gl celebs thirsted over by women, there's no very tall MTN celebs that women obsess with just because they're tall

Last edited:
5’10 is the perfect height and even 5’9 because if you are frame maxxed you can look or match a persons height of 6’1

long legs mogs

There's short and average height celebs thirsted over by women, there's no very tall MTN celebs that women obsess with just because they're tall
This guy is 6'7, but no woman talking about him or telling that he's attractive. And I never saw women telling that Lebron James is attractive or thursting over him

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
i see all these nba players even ugly niggas and im just realizing if they walked into any room any woman would fall for them because of their height and ill never be at that level maybe 6'3 at max
bruh you realize youll never be in the same room as these guys right? dont worry

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
ur right 6'9 is lowkey too tall they would probably be intimidated especially by a big black man but shaq was talking about how dennis rodman(UGLIEST NIGGA EVER) was pulling the best looking girls in the club

Ok

There's short and average height gl celebs thirsted over by women, there's no very tall MTN celebs that women obsess with just because they're tall
duke dennis

duke dennis
he claims he's 6'2, not tall enough for how this place sees height halo. Even in the 60s-80s average James Bond actor was around that. I'm talking about guys who are 6'5+ being lusted over by women because they're 6'5+

he claims he's 6'2, not tall enough for how this place sees height halo. Even in the 60s-80s average James Bond actor was around that. I'm talking about guys who are 6'5+ being lusted over by women because they're 6'5+
yea i agree a woman probably wouldnt want an ugly guy because theyre tall but black people seem to always pull it off i think its a frame + height thing

Ian would be thirsted over even harder if he was 6’9, you can bet the house on that
Not really, Ian is 9/10 Facially, means Giga Chad, past Face 9/10 you don't need really height. Face is whole SMV, height will just add some point. I Know lots of girls that thurst so hard for him, I know very beatiful 5'8 girl with very hot Body and she said that he's the most beatiful man on Earth, I said that he's just 5'10, she said she doesn't care, he's her Dream Man.

Last edited:
The only Guy who is 6'5 that lusted by Women is Jacob Elordi, but he's good Facially 6.5/10 almost Chadlite, so combining with his Face and height, plus body, frame and extreme Popularity and money he has Chad's SMV, He has good combination of both moderately good Face and Tall height, however if he was lower than 6.5/10 he'd be invisible, the same if he was average height

yea i agree a woman probably wouldnt want an ugly guy because theyre tall but black people seem to always pull it off i think its a frame + height thing
You forgot about bad boy criminal halo, fashion media trend dating black guys, and bbc halo. Also Athletism Genes

You don’t have to be faster than the lion just faster than the other deer

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Sanguinius
ur right 6'9 is lowkey too tall they would probably be intimidated especially by a big black man but shaq was talking about how dennis rodman(UGLIEST NIGGA EVER) was pulling the best looking girls in the club
View attachment 2792304
He has money and Status, plus I heard that short Nba Players pull best looking girls too

money and status

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Short nba players are 6’3
Nate Robinson is 5'9, Alien Iverson is 6 feet and they pulled hot girls in clubs everyday after Games

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Nate Robinson is 5'9, Alien Iverson is 6 feet and they pulled hot girls in clubs everyday after Games
Also I’m not denying face

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Some nba player's wife that cheated on him for a singer who was a like 6'2 and the nba player was like 6'8. Scottie pippen's wife left him for mj's son who is the same age as her son and is like 6'2 as well. She practically is fucking her nephew the sheboon coon and left 6'8 scottie
I

white women don't want anything serious with black men, they just want a dick to sit on

Taller you are the less pussy you get

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
nigger i wont even be 5'10 and u complaining ur max is 6'3 stop tweaking nigger
this, those niggas are fucking arguing about being over at 6'3 while we are fucking doomed at 5'10 jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: 4lt.Real