I work all day every day

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I sleep in my car and don't pay rent to save money for surgery. I lounge in a public lounge that im (probably) not actually allowed to be at but im not doing any damage.

I shower in a free gym or just do like my grandfather born in 1924 and just use the sink and hand wash.

All I eat is chicken and rice to meet my fitness goals and save money. Taco bell sauce is $1 at Walmart.

I am working on spamming certificates by rapidly doing self paced certifications with online boot camps in the career field of my interest.

I am also going on a business trip tomorrow to make some extra money on top of all this. I'll save every penny.

Don't play video games. Don't consume social media. Either create media for others and enjoy the community around your own content or just study study study which is an investment in yourself.

Remember every time you do something that's painful, you're doing something other men just decided not to do. You're getting ahead. If you don't want to do it, others don't either. A small minority do it anyways. An even smaller minority carry on when they ABSOLUTELY hate doing it.

And this is how you succeed. Do things you know you should but don't want to.

Pretty soon you become a machine.

I'm living life like a fucking movie. I'll tell my grandchildren I saved for surgery by sleeping in my car, took every opportunity handed to me, was hustling college, certifications, and getting jacked and shredded at the same time to succeed.

And i could still be doing more.

So could you. Time to get to work.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, serbiangandy, Deleted member 24444 and 32 others
does it not get tiring working all day, like u never experience burn out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, poopoohead and Deleted member 16220
what happened to the house ur mom gave u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 16220
does it not get tiring working all day, like u never experience burn out?

No because I am perpetually on nofap. If I stop working I remember im ugly, lonely, poor, and can't get a girlfriend.

This pain keeps me racing towards success. And eventually I will succeed. The pain is exactly what i need.

I can't stop working or I feel the pain of not having instead of the pain of working to have. I must continue onwards. I must reach the goal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 21765, Deleted member 29167 and 13 others
I get free money from autism benefits that you pay for with your taxes, thanks for slaving it so hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, kuroro, malicieusss and 12 others
No because I am perpetually on nofap. If I stop working I remember im ugly, lonely, poor, and can't get a girlfriend.

This pain keeps me racing towards success. And eventually I will succeed. The pain is exactly what i need.

I can't stop working or I feel the pain of not having instead of the pain of working to have. I must continue onwards. I must reach the goal.
mirin tbh, are you subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
My condolences

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, BrahminBoss, JovenCansao and 3 others
  • JFL
I get free money from autism benefits that you pay for with your taxes, thanks for slaving it so hard.

Nothing will stop me. They could increase the taxes 10x and I would still reach all my goals. I would actually enjoy it. This world is mine.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and ⠀ℒ⠀
mirin dedication, everything you do will be gone in 60 or so years tho

• +1
I did that before, only difference that I lived with parents, so zero expenses. But rn im neet

Nothing will stop me. They could increase the taxes 10x and I would still reach all my goals. I would actually enjoy it. This world is mine.
61M7qb ZHnL

It's good. With entropy comes the death of good men like me, but also the death of every evil man. If i have to die so that my enemies die too, I meet death with open arms.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
might aswell kill yourself if that's your mindset tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 26633 and 2 others
mirin

• +1
Based as fuck

• +1
Nice to see people with some next level self-discipline. Retention rules.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, RichardSpencel, Kebab Master and 1 other person
your a fucking NPC doing the same cycle everyday

I sleep in my car and don't pay rent to save money for surgery. I lounge in a public lounge that im (probably) not actually allowed to be at but im not doing any damage.

I shower in a free gym or just do like my grandfather born in 1924 and just use the sink and hand wash.

All I eat is chicken and rice to meet my fitness goals and save money. Taco bell sauce is $1 at Walmart.

I am working on spamming certificates by rapidly doing self paced certifications with online boot camps in the career field of my interest.

I am also going on a business trip tomorrow to make some extra money on top of all this. I'll save every penny.

Don't play video games. Don't consume social media. Either create media for others and enjoy the community around your own content or just study study study which is an investment in yourself.

Remember every time you do something that's painful, you're doing something other men just decided not to do. You're getting ahead. If you don't want to do it, others don't either. A small minority do it anyways. An even smaller minority carry on when they ABSOLUTELY hate doing it.

I'm living life like a fucking movie. I'll tell my grandchildren I saved for surgery by sleeping in my car, took every opportunity handed to me, was hustling college, certifications, and getting jacked and shredded at the same time to succeed.

Years of wageslaving and car camping just to get a botched surgery and become even more deformed :lul:

• +1
if ur not larping i''ve got insane respect for you but i think you could make a better investment than surgery, put that money into something that will increase your wealth and only when you're very rich and comfortable then you focus on surgeries and shit. But that's just my 2 cents.

• +1
When I'm making 6 figures and look like a video game character you were typing cringe.
I don't hate your hard work man, but these mental masturbation threads need to stop.

Being a wagie machine like you should not be promoted and you know it.

• +1
I don't hate your hard work man, but these mental masturbation threads need to stop.

Being a wagie machine like you should not be promoted and you know it.
This is just the beginning for him man right now he needs money for surgeries most of all so he will get it through any means

• +1

How do you cook your meals?

This nigga is the definition of 400 weeks 1 Meeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Willmogulater
i'm wageslaving too w 22k cad saved but i keep seeing people post threads like "i'm making 5k a month from dropshipping" or "copy writing" and then i feel like i should try and learn that too but i feel like that is scam/cope