ur too retarded to become rich u dont have to be born into it

what’s ur iq
all rich people were born into it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, MoggerGaston and ambi
cope

ur too retarded to become rich u dont have to be born into it

what’s ur iq
I never tried a genuine IQ test but we’ve taken some back when i was in hs and teachers would tell me i was usually among the best in that although the bar is low so take it with a grain of salt i assume im like 100-110 max lol i dont feel smart

anyways despite that im the only one with a shitty situation everyone else had rich parents and is doing well now. No IQ for shit circumstances

all rich people were born into it
3 ways to in my opinion become rich

Start a business - varies its everything from a real company to content creation, usually takes resources, and either genius IQ or INSANE luck

Be born in a rich family - lol

Make at least 100k a year after some STEM job or medical profession - USA exclusive

TLDR its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Xtra

Start a business - varies its everything from a real company to content creation, usually takes resources, and either genius IQ or INSANE luck

Make at least 100k a year after some STEM job or medical profession - USA exclusive

TLDR its over
one and three kind of intersect, like lets say i wanted to start a channel that teaches physics, thats both a business and a STEM job except the difference is that I'd be self employed.

• +1
Reactions: ambi

TLDR its over
in most areas only the 2nd way is possible and there isn't a single rich family in my area, it's beyond me how anyone can actually think rich fucks got their money through legit means

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ambi
one and three kind of intersect, like lets say i wanted to start a channel that teachers physics, thats both a business and a STEM job except the difference is that I'd be self employed.
i guess taking an interest you are good at and turning it into content is a good idea, using a certain niche and going at it
The problem is you first need something that will make you better than the others. If you wanted to be a yt math teacher you need to be good at it and then find a way to stand out from the countless other ones, best way would be probably be filling the gaps on themes that arent well covered
Other problem is the algorithm, sometimes it just works against you. And then to monetize it to the point you can actually live off of it is just very very complicated usually and very hard. You need a massive audience which could take years

in most areas only the 2nd way is possible and there isn't a single rich family in my area, it's beyond me how anyone can actually think rich fucks got their money through legit means
Yeah i havent met many very rich families either. But most of people i know at least can easily afford the basic shit, a solid house, car, clothes etc.
I had to save up for years when i was a kid to afford clothes that dont make me look like my mom dresses me. I’ve never been on family vacations etc, and for most of my life we havent even had a car.
Even if you are only slightly above average in wealth it’s a good start. When you have my situation you dont even have a starting point basically.
Not to even mention the mental problems you get with life overall. When you feel like you have nothing you dont even wanna get out of bed it drains you

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
i guess taking an interest you are good at and turning it into content is a good idea, using a certain niche and going at it
The problem is you first need something that will make you better than the others. If you wanted to be a yt math teacher you need to be good at it and then find a way to stand out from the countless other ones, best way would be probably be filling the gaps on themes that arent well covered
Other problem is the algorithm, sometimes it just works against you. And then to monetize it to the point you can actually live off of it is just very very complicated usually and very hard. You need a massive audience which could take years
Dude ive done my market research on these math/physics channels, shit maybe even programming since im experienced and have been coding since 11.

a lot of them are popular for style over substance meaning i could outcompete them in complexity but then you have the style left, like for instance 3blue1brown is known to make good animations using the software MANIM.

• +1
Yeah i havent met many very rich families either. But most of people i know at least can easily afford the basic shit, a solid house, car, clothes etc.
I had to save up for years when i was a kid to afford clothes that dont make me look like my mom dresses me. I’ve never been on family vacations etc, and for most of my life we havent even had a car.
Even if you are only slightly above average in wealth it’s a good start. When you have my situation you dont even have a starting point basically.
Not to even mention the mental problems you get with life overall. When you feel like you have nothing you dont even wanna get out of bed it drains you
Honestly I dont even care about being "rich" you can say im coping but as long as I have a girl that I really love thats something that will naturally come as long as I put in the effort now.

• +1

TLDR its over
for content creation its obvious you dont need genius iq, and how can you call it luck when youtube gives you extremely precise metrics. they tell u which videos perform well, in which metrics they perform well, when people usually stop watching, etc.
u legit only need 115 iq max to succeed within a year or two if you work hard

real company is definitely harder and requires more luck though

Honestly I dont even care about being "rich" you can say im coping but as long as I have a girl that I really love thats something that will naturally come as long as I put in the effort now.
I dont care about wealth too much either, but i’d love if i could stop losing hair over worrying if im gonna be sleeping on a park bench in 5 years.. I dont know if i should drop out of college and work, try rotting away to finish college or do something third i just dont know, and life goes fast i dont have time to think

as long as I have a girl that I really love
yeah real love would be a dream. It’s also what i hope to have one day its the most important thing for fulfillment

Dude ive done my market research on these math/physics channels, shit maybe even programming since im experienced and have been coding since 11.

a lot of them are popular for style over substance meaning i could outcompete them in complexity but then you have the style left, like for instance 3blue1brown is known to make good animations using the software MANIM.
For sure, many of these bigger channels have their own unique styles or a long term audience and are hard to overthrow overall

I dont care about wealth too much either, but i’d love if i could stop losing hair over worrying if im gonna be sleeping on a park bench in 5 years.. I dont know if i should drop out of college and work, try rotting away to finish college or do something third i just dont know, and life goes fast i dont have time to think

yeah real love would be a dream. It’s also what i hope to have one day its the most important thing for fulfillment
not even going to university.

• +1
For sure, many of these bigger channels have their own unique styles or a long term audience and are hard to overthrow overall
Fuark, even when you learn the information you lose out because other people format the information better than you. It's over for incels, we lack the creative ingenuity to relay information to normies in an entertaining way. Time for the rope. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • +1
for content creation its obvious you dont need genius iq, and how can you call it luck when youtube gives you extremely precise metrics. they tell u which videos perform well, in which metrics they perform well, when people usually stop watching, etc.
u legit only need 115 iq max to succeed within a year or two if you work hard

real company is definitely harder and requires more luck though
Content creation is in a way an inhib game that i can’t play yet. If im afraid of what others think and if i dislike my voice, face, etc… it’s not possible currently.
Not to mention i would need some quality i could provide others with and probably a good setup already of which i have neither

Fuark, even when you learn the information you lose out because other people format the information better than you. It's over for incels, we lack the creative ingenuity to relay information to normies in an entertaining way. Time for the rope. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
It’s a losing game tbh.. Even if you found a good way to present the info you cant guarantee it will reach the audience

not trying in life is based, life will make you a cuck

It’s a losing game tbh.. Even if you found a good way to present the info you cant guarantee it will reach the audience
Yea, that's how I feel after starting my youtube channel. I have a lot of content I feel I can share, but all the information is already in some other video--and articulated/presented in a better manner than I could say it. It's over for incels trying to making in this hyper competitive system we call society.

Yea, that's how I feel after starting my youtube channel. I have a lot of content I feel I can share, but all the information is already in some other video--and articulated/presented in a better manner than I could say it. It's over for incels trying to making in this hyper competitive system we call society.
What niche are you considering making content in on your channel?

yep being poor has to be one of the biggest incel/rotter traits, i doubt any woman who is my age or older would accept my level of wealth (poor neet)

• +1
What niche are you considering making content in on your channel?
Blackpill content, gaming reviews, philosophy, fighting content/analysis. Any topic really. Think of it as a sandman channel or something.

• +1
yep being poor has to be one of the biggest incel/rotter traits, i doubt any woman who is my age or older would accept my level of wealth (poor neet)
eh some might overlook it but those relationships rarely last. Money for me is mostly bc i wanna be secure and know i will be able to afford shit i need for living

Blackpill content, gaming reviews, philosophy, fighting content/analysis. Any topic really. Think of it as a sandman channel or something.
it’s too much diversity for one channel tbh. To make an actual audience you would have to either talk about everything but in a commentary way with an amazing personality or focus on one topic

you will always regret if you don't try, that's just how human mind works. it doesn't matter if it's meaningless and pointless in the long run, you maximize your happiness by doing what you were evolved to do, which is to be productive, worship god, reproduce. you have no choice or say in this matter. and all you do by rebelling against your biological instinct is to allow yourself to be crushed by the weight of nihilism. and you will be 70 yo like me one day, childless, marriage less.

• +1
you will always regret if you don't try, that's just how human mind works. it doesn't matter if it's meaningless and pointless in the long run, you maximize your happiness by doing what you were evolved to do, which is to be productive, worship god, reproduce. you have no choice or say in this matter. and all you do by rebelling against your biological instinct is to allow yourself to be crushed by the weight of nihilism. and you will be 70 yo like me one day, childless, marriage less.
the problem is high inhib and feeling lost in life
Im afraid of what others will think
I’m also myself confused about what i want and what is the right move

• +1
Yet the benefits i reap from the hard work are in the bottom 1%

dont try in life if you are over 90 iq and not born rich
Working Harder is cope.

Work smarter and manipulate is key

Work smart, but how? where? on what?
Learn Power Dynamics, Read Power Books, and Lose ur soul to win at all cost.

• JFL
Lose ur soul to win at all cost.
satanist psyop to lose your soul for temporary happiness on a shit planet theory

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Esteban1997
satanist psyop to lose your soul for temporary happiness on a shit planet theory
Lol that’s how u win brother

• JFL
it’s too much diversity for one channel tbh. To make an actual audience you would have to either talk about everything but in a commentary way with an amazing personality or focus on one topic
sheit, it's over then. I don't want to focus on one topic, but rather a variety of different topics. It gets boring as fuck if you focus only on one thing man over and over.

Content creation is in a way an inhib game that i can’t play yet. If im afraid of what others think and if i dislike my voice, face, etc… it’s not possible currently.
Not to mention i would need some quality i could provide others with and probably a good setup already of which i have neither
good mics are available for 20 bucks and you dont need to show your face. if you actually spent time thinking about which content you could make, you'd easily be able to come up with ideas for some slop that people would consoom. you dont need luck to compete on social media anymore, the algorithms are too optimized.

just say u cba

not in us, most millionairs are self made. Not in JEwrope though
It’s because they’re NT gamers who status maxxed through streaming or yt

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back