I worked approx 25h a week and earned $40k+ a year in my first real job

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Posts
4,454
Reputation
7,529
neet lifestyle
 
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 15674
Nigga how tf I want that lifestyle

if i work part time i'll make like $20K/yr
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 15674
Amateur, right now i make around. 700 euros a week as just pure passive income, without working at all
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 15674
I was working remote control + part time and was making 9k a month. Right now I’m unemployed tho
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15674
Tell me how, I work 20hs a week and I barely make 16k
 
Nigga how tf I want that lifestyle

if i work part time i'll make like $20K/yr
I know a dude that works two days a year + makes 50k plus benefits.

He is a drugs courier, he + gets paid 25k a time & officially unemployed so claims benefits/welfare from the government. Gangsta living
 
How niggy
You niggas on this forum are way too pussy. You’ll forever be broke, khhv for life just accept your place
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
7
Views
25
thenext_chad
T
Hihi21
Replies
11
Views
123
brazilianltn
brazilianltn
Diddihippi09
Replies
18
Views
100
wigglethatshakethat
wigglethatshakethat
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
35
BrendioEEE
BrendioEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top