I worked out cost of living in the UK and can't justify moving back from China: would need to be earn 68K before tax minimum to have a shittier life

British Incel

British Incel

Bronze
Data from 2022 & 2023, discussing cost of living and how much you need to earn to save a certain amount. Please bear in mind the second one goes into more detail on this, living in a dogshit 1 bedroom apt probably in a shit area.

Now bear in mind this is living in a shitty apt in a shit area with probably a 30min - 1hr commute to work every day. I have a good sized 3 bedroom apartment to myself in the city and live a 10-minute commute from work on my motorbike. I save anywhere from 1.8-2.5K GBP a month depending on travel, nights out, seeing girls, clothes, travelling and random shit.

I would need to be earning a minimum of 68K a year, probably more like 75 - 80k a year to have anything close to the standard of living I have now. I'm 28 years old.

According to the Office of National Satistics in the UK, that would put me in the top 5%+ of ALL earner in the UK of ALL ages. You can guaruntee I'd be working like a fucking DOG for those numbers too.

I keep telling myself I should move back to the UK but I can't justify it :feelsautistic:

inb4 not a single atom/ pixel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
UK seems like it's getting more and more screwed up.

Instead of showing solidarity with normal people, you've got celebrities like Gary "left-wing" Linekar wanting to save immigrants and shit.

What the cuck man.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and n0rthface
Location maxing is legit but China wouldn’t be very fun unless you know mandarin imo

Instead of showing solidarity with normal people, you've got celebrities like Gary "left-wing" Linekar wanting to save immigrants and shit.

What the cuck man.
It's fucking disgusting lmao, a 1-bedroom apt in my little Kent seaside town is 1k a month

Location maxing is legit but China wouldn’t be very fun unless you know mandarin imo
My Mandarin is terrible and I've had a great time

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 18522
@forevergymcelling

China number 1 it seems

It's fucking disgusting lmao, a 1-bedroom apt in my little Kent seaside town is 1k a month
Why is the rent so fucked?
I can get that London and a few other prime areas are sky high.
Who's fucking up the prices?

Based. Once I move to China, I, too, will never leave the land of Yellow Pussy. How good has your Chinese got?

Data from 2022 & 2023, discussing cost of living and how much you need to earn to save a certain amount. Please bear in mind the second one goes into more detail on this, living in a dogshit 1 bedroom apt probably in a shit area.

Now bear in mind this is living in a shitty apt in a shit area with probably a 30min - 1hr commute to work every day. I have a good sized 3 bedroom apartment to myself in the city and live a 10-minute commute from work on my motorbike. I save anywhere from 1.8-2.5K GBP a month depending on travel, nights out, seeing girls, clothes, travelling and random shit.

I would need to be earning a minimum of 68K a year, probably more like 75 - 80k a year to have anything close to the standard of living I have now. I'm 28 years old.

According to the Office of National Satistics in the UK, that would put me in the top 5%+ of ALL earner in the UK of ALL ages. You can guaruntee I'd be working like a fucking DOG for those numbers too.

I keep telling myself I should move back to the UK but I can't justify it :feelsautistic:
Horrible country horrible continent. Burn and blow up europe plz

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and GetShrekt

What the cuck man.
Fuck you. Linekar is against people being deported to Rwanda and he’s based for that. He ain’t upset about immigrants being sent home but the deportation of them to another random e country is just evil he knows it’s colonialist mindset why it’s being done and he’s calling them out for it.

Gary is Jewish BTW hence why he also felt strongly about it as that happened to his pol

• JFL
Reactions: British Incel
China number 1 it seems
Not for the average Chinese, I literally make 8x as much as the average person here in the city. I'm just in the right place at the right time for now tbh

Bunch of issues that have coalesced into a giant clusterfuck: inflation, greedy landlords, over inflated house prices, low wage growth, high taxes

I live in the South, if I was in the north it would be much cheaper I bet

Horrible country horrible continent. Burn and blow up europe plz
I still miss the UK cuz family, friends and where I live is super nice but I can't justify moving back permanently rn

Based. Once I move to China, I, too, will never leave the land of Yellow Pussy. How good has your Chinese got?
My Chinese is dogshit

Yellow pussy is legit tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why are you even in China?

Give me tldr, can’t bother reading it
money

the quality of life and constant access to young tight pussy is good too

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 23017
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
There's a solid international scene in the big cities
25233.jpg

Not for the average Chinese, I literally make 8x as much as the average person here in the city. I'm just in the right place at the right time for now tbh

Bunch of issues that have coalesced into a giant clusterfuck: inflation, greedy landlords, over inflated house prices, low wage growth, high taxes

I live in the South, if I was in the north it would be much cheaper I bet

I still miss the UK cuz family, friends and where I live is super nice but I can't justify moving back permanently rn

My Chinese is dogshit

Yellow pussy is legit tho
Living in the north is cheaper but the wages are dogshit and it’s low class asf region with nothing to do.
it’s only southenr England that’s super expensive and it’s mainly London and it’s peripheral regions. The rest of the place isn’t expensive for normies

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
If you're living in a nice big city China is a much better place to live in than the US or UK despite all the western propaganda you hear tbh. The food is much higher quality despite being much cheaper and HQNP young virgins are much more common. There's more to do than in most big western cities. China is different and much cheaper than Japan or South Korea. I'm definitely moving back once I land a remote development job

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, British Incel and Deleted member 23017
Fuck you. Linekar is against people being deported to Rwanda and he’s based for that. He ain’t upset about immigrants being sent home but the deportation of them to another random e country is just evil he knows it’s colonialist mindset why it’s being done and he’s calling them out for it.

Gary is Jewish BTW hence why he also felt strongly about it as that happened to his pol
Lineker tweet

If only it was just calling out "deportation to another random country". That's obviously fair enough.

He's advocating that the govt allow these guys to settle into the country at a time where people are struggling to pay bills with ambulance drivers and teachers going on strike & shit.

Also kek hard at his Nazi Germany comparison. Like wtf was that? :feelskek:

Living in the north is cheaper but the wages are dogshit and it’s low class asf region with nothing to do.

it’s only southenr England that’s super expensive and it’s mainly London and it’s peripheral regions. The rest of the place isn’t expensive for normies
Legit, which is why I say living in London

I think it would be very hard to find a job outside of London where u could easily save 2kGBP or more each month consistently

View attachment 2109468
If only it was just calling out "deportation to another random country". That's obviously fair enough.

He's advocating that the govt allow these guys to settle into the country at a time where people are struggling to pay bills with ambulance drivers and teachers going on strike & shit.

Anyone trying to put others before the people already living in the country currently is an out of touch retard IMO

Shit needs to be fixed SOON, or many young people will just fucking leave the country for something better.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you're living in a nice big city China is a much better place to live in than the US or UK despite all the western propaganda you hear tbh. The food is much higher quality despite being much cheaper and HQNP young virgins are much more common. There's more to do than in most big western cities. China is different and much cheaper than Japan or South Korea. I'm definitely moving back once I land a remote development job
I agree with everything u said aside from higher quality food tbh

For the good quality food you pay a premium for that or imports, it's no cheaper than the west and often times more expensive (in comparison to the UK)

Anyone trying to put others before the people already living in the country currently is an out of touch retard IMO

Shit needs to be fixed SOON, or many young people will just fucking leave the country for something better.
No one's gonna fix shit unfortunately.
Everyone's just in it for themselves. UK politicians seem about the worst ever when it comes to first world counties.
Ain't any better here in Asia either.
They just raised taxes in my country to "cope with rising costs" only to blow a few billion bucks on fighter jets from the USA. Goddamn.
the quality of life and constant access to young tight pussy is good too
Is fucking China foids enjoyable?

I've even seen jobs here I could take and gain a 20 - 30% payrise

Waiting to see what they offer me for next year though, I think I'm in line for a payrise/ promotion tbh

No one's gonna fix shit unfortunately.
Everyone's just in it for themselves. UK politicians seem about the worst ever when it comes to first world counties.
Ain't any better here in Asia either.
They just raised taxes in my country to "cope with rising costs" only to blow a few billion bucks on fighter jets from the USA. Goddamn.

Is fucking China foids enjoyable?
Yes, Chinese girls are great and almost all of them are slim.

I've fucked a couple of thicc/ busty girls here too but they're rare as fuck

What do you do? Don’t tell me you teach English
I teach English in a big international school with a leadership position. I save more money than 98% of others my age in the UK, never have to look in my bank and have a relatively easy going life.

Dogs will cry for me ofc but what can I do about that?

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and jojoyou
Yes, Chinese girls are great and almost all of them are slim.

I've fucked a couple of thicc/ busty girls here too but they're rare as fuck

I teach English in a big international school with a leadership position. I save more money than 98% of others my age in the UK, never have to look in my bank and have a relatively easy going life.

Dogs will cry for me ofc but what can I do about that?
Stay in China then

View attachment 2109468

All UK has to do is send them back to France. Eu deal with these verminous ethnic hordes leave the United cuckdom alone.

I agree with Gary he’s correct and everything he said is right. he’s Jewish so high IQ, Cumskins are too low IQ to realise this.

Last edited:
Stay in China then
The memes write themslevs. I was prayin OP didn’t teach English but holy shit he did and I know a guy called Brittmaxxer who teaches English in China and has the same exp as Op.

This is true WHITE PRIVILEGE, the ability to have all doors open to you due to your skin. I’ll never be able to have it this easy cos I picked the orc race from Skyrim that’s hated hey everybody JFL

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and jojoyou
The memes write themslevs. I was prayin OP didn’t teach English but holy shit he did and I know a guy called Brittmaxxer who teaches English in China and has the same exp as Op.

This is true WHITE PRIVILEGE, the ability to have all doors open to you due to your skin. I’ll never be able to have it this easy cos I picked the orc race from Skyrim that’s hated hey everybody JFL
Just sell drugs u live on easy mode

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Pikabro

Nigga you can also go and teach English. Who tf is stopping you :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
I agree with everything u said aside from higher quality food tbh

For the good quality food you pay a premium for that or imports, it's no cheaper than the west and often times more expensive (in comparison to the UK)

I disagree tbh. In my experience the high quality food was definitely cheaper than the equivalent for the US, but I lived in Zhongshan so my experience might differ from yours. Or maybe you just didn't know which places to buy food due to being a foreigner without good Mandarin

I’m black… just look up how the Chinese act towards NON WHITE ENGLISH teachers. Even a Russian who speaks 0 English has a higher chance of getting a chinks English job in China than me

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and Deleted member 25663
Can I do ketamine/cocaine easily in china (and in public/clubs)?

I’m black… just look up how the Chinese act towards NON WHITE ENGLISH teachers. Even a Russian who speaks 0 English has a higher chance of getting a chinks English job in China than me
Go to Korea then, Chinese are pretty racist towards blacks but the Koreans have many black people there who club. You might also get NT pass there due to your skin colour.

What could I do if I went to China?
I'm an autist I couldn't teach

Go to Korea then, Chinese are pretty racist towards blacks but the Koreans have many black people there who club. You might also get NT pass there due to your skin colour.
Nar the whole place is like that. It isn’t even about being a specific race it’s about not being white. I don’t even think they hire Gook English teachers because they want that exp of a cumskin. Ideally one from England or the USA for that true Anglo experience hence why OP is over there as he’s from England.

I don’t wanna be a teacher so I’m gud, and I’m sure in Korea it’s the same, they ONLY want WHITE English teachers. Preferably UK/Irish and USA or any other cumskin.

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
Nar the whole place is like that. It isn’t even about being a specific race it’s about not being white. I don’t even think they hire Gook English teachers because they want that exp of a cumskin. Ideally one from England or the USA for that true Anglo experience hence why OP is over there as he’s from England.

I don’t wanna be a teacher so I’m gud, and I’m sure in Korea it’s the same, they ONLY want WHITE English teachers. Preferably UK/Irish and USA or any other cumskin.
My Indian friend is teaching Hindi and English in Korea. Your just being a high inhib pussy rn, your BLACK you shouldn’t be high inhib.

Wageslaving is suicidefuel.

I came here earning 900GBP per month first year, I get 95%+ avg results for my kids in middle school for govt exams and Cambridge qualifications.

Now I earn 4-5x as much because I gave the results I promised and the kids get into top tier unis im AUS/UK/USA and in China after getting my results with them and they head through highschool

What value do you offer faggot? I know the answer. Fuck all.

Watch this entitled privileged nigger try and get his visa rejected or come and earn 20% of what I do because he has no fucking idea what he's doing

As usual, niggers getting salty over not being good enough yet expecting the world.

• JFL
Wageslaving is suicidefuel.
Legit, I can't imagine doing 60 hr weeks for what I do

I finished work and then sat by the lake with my bros drinking whiskey and talking shit for a couple of hours, now I'm at home seeing mad replies to my thread from salty ethnic subhumans thinking they deserve the world for being black LMAO

In my office of 6 people (6/ 21 in the middle school department), there's 2 blacks, an indian and 3 whites.

Keep blaming racism u pathetic fucking subhuman cockroach tbh

• +1
I'm in a pretty decent position, he wouldn't be at my pay level if he just came here. He could do it and have a good standard of living after a year or two.

When I first moved here I was on 900GBP a month hahaha, now I'm on about 4k GBP after tax