I worship the white man

ok so how did African americans become 20-40% white on average through European Y dna and we all know how many Latinos are various shades of mestizo and mulatto mixes?

You're delusional..
Because of bleaching and nigger slaves getting raped. Next.

Which is race mixing, retard
Yeah obviously but not media pushed and it was still frowned upon. It's just that they wanted to whiten the Latin nations more and didn't care one soul about slaves so they ended up raping them for their own joy

As an ethnic I respect the huwhite man, he is the race that is most based and moral to run society. If only huwhite men weren't cucks to immoral and degenerate white women, everything would be perfect. Women are their only weakness from not taking over the World and maintaining that power, like they did before cucking themselves to white women.

Huwhite man morality and honour + Islamic/black men pimpness, we would have the perfect society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Yeah obviously but not media pushed and it was still frowned upon. It's just that they wanted to whiten the Latin nations more and didn't care one soul about slaves so they ended up raping them for their own joy
I'm pretty sure there are more mixed race people (mgms) from that era than this current era, if only because of abortion and birth control pills.
Whats the difference between it being media pushed and it happening because of dominance?

I'm pretty sure there are more mixed race people (mgms) from that era than this current era, if only because of abortion and birth control pills.
Whats the difference between it being media pushed and it happening because of dominance?
Ur mum