I would be 5’11 if i wasn’t malnourished as a child

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
I grew way less than other kids cause i ate nothing, i rarely finished meals, i always threw my lunch away at school, i probably ate like 1k calories a day. I had 0 appetite and i was a picky eater. My parents got worried i was gonna end up 5’4 and my dad eventually forcefed me and threatened to not let me sleep if i didnt comply :feelskek:

I 100% stunted my growth i would’ve been 5’11 for sure if i had normal environment, it’s over :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14978, ALP and 1 other person
Same but I still grew. Height is 100% genetic (unless you literally are medically malnourished to the point you have a distended gut and shit).

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and BearBoy
Same but I still grew. Height is 100% genetic (unless you literally are medically malnourished).
i was medically malnourished i got sick a lot cause i was so weak and starved

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I ate the entire kitchen and I’m still a manlet

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, vaninskybird, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
I ate the entire kitchen and I’m still a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
I grew way less than other kids cause i ate nothing, i rarely finished meals, i always threw my lunch away at school, i probably ate like 1k calories a day. I had 0 appetite and i was a picky eater. My parents got worried i was gonna end up 5’4 and my dad eventually forcefed me and threatened to not let me sleep if i didnt comply :feelskek:

I 100% stunted my growth i would’ve been 5’11 for sure if i had normal environment, it’s over :ogre:
do you regret it

Famine chadpreet grows to 6’5 in the mumbai slums surviving off of grass and sewage water

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
I was the same, still grew to 6'4. God is good.