I would be Chad 800,000 years ago. I would cuck Neanderthals

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Woke up obsessed with Paleontology for some reason. Different obsession every day innit.

Then I started researching shit that boggled my mind. Human beings’ time on earth is so brief compared to the overall lengthy universe. Stars take millions of years to form. Billions of years from our closest star to us…just mind blowing shit that makes me think.

anyway, I looked at Neanderthals.
origin-124.jpg

On average they were 5’5. Very literally SUBHUMAN. I am more human than them and I am 5’8. So if I was living in the Neanderthal days I’d be a slayer. I’d literally be considered the “tall guy” whenever I show up. People would be like “oh look it’s the tall guy again”. It just amazes me to think that 800,000 years ago I’d be considered tall for my height.

These cucks lived to the age of 40. If I was a Neanderthal I’d be literally the equivalent of like 80 years old right now jfl

Fast forward to today….
Nowadays survival doesn’t matter. Height isn’t a halo because “muh protection”. Height is a halo because it makes girls pussies wet to know they have the tallest man. It’s an ego battle between women.

Same as Hunter eyes. Doesn’t matter if you’ve never hunted shit.

No girl wants a guy with these eyes

tivqwhri36s11.jpg

Because he looks weak and ugly…

They seek a hunter eyed Chad. Not for survival but for aesthetics

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium, Zeruel and 6 others
Muscles! I've seen tall slender goofy looking eyesores that can't even pull a landwhale. Just because you're tall, that doesn't mean shit. You gotta have them muscles along with hunter eyes, jaw mog, yadda yadda to be Chad. If you're tall with skinny little girly arms, you ain't Chad!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
Muscles! I've seen tall slender goofy looking eyesores that can't even pull a landwhale. Just because you're tall, that doesn't mean shit. You gotta have them muscles along with hunter eyes, jaw mog, yadda yadda to be Chad. If you're tall with skinny little girly arms, you ain't Chad!
Those cavesluts don’t even speaka ingles guey!

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where did u go

Those cavesluts don’t even speaka ingles guey!
Cavewomen's pussies stunk. Trust me. That was some nasty fucking times. There were no Dr. Teal Bath Soaks back then. Brutal!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
average neanderthal
B4CCA773 0B79 4B59 B61F F067F9FEB0F4

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and BigJimsWornOutTires
Imagine having to time travel 800,000 years ago to be a chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
How sad is it that you could only live a chad life amongst neanderthals

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 13332
Image 369
Mogged by cro magnon average height of 6 ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vermilioncore
@Thompsonz don't ugh react me you lil punk, speak up and act like a man

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Zylk, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
@Vermilioncore @Thompsonz keep ugh reacting you little faggots. I own your asses

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 13332
@Vermilioncore @Thompsonz keep ugh reacting you little faggots. I own your asses
In the caves of the Neanderthal days you would be anally fucked by a club and have your teeth punched out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
In the caves of the Neanderthal days you would be anally fucked by a club and have your teeth punched out
Cope. I would be the chief of the tribe and fuck your pregnant wife while you watch

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332