I would be MTN if it wasn't for this stupid nigger nose

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
Can't take being an ugly fuck anymore look how better it looks without that shitbag
IMG 20230123 184328 065
IMG 20230123 185233 959
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Brutal no one cares girls and guys leave me it's over
 
Brutal @diwkitffbw even then I'm ugly?
Over for my ugly bitch ass
 
Brutal @diwkitffbw even then I'm ugly?
Over for my ugly bitch ass
If u get wavy hair u would acuallylook good but i also heaerd ur voice clip and icl that shit sound ass but try fixing the hair first
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
24
Views
103
americanpakitruvcel
A
Matrix88
Replies
7
Views
32
Farsin
Farsin
gandylite.
Replies
2
Views
41
gandylite.
gandylite.
AustrianMogger
Replies
2
Views
16
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
daunas
Replies
3
Views
26
daunas
daunas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top