I would choose 195cm/normie over being a chad/175-180 anytime

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Im so 100% sure that height is by far the most important attribute of power and sexual market value.
195cm with normie face >>>>>>>>>> chad with 175-180cm height

Guy here cope so hard with face, its crazy. The only reason is because manlets know they cant change their height, and cope with facial surgeries.
Irl tall normies slay hard. The first thing EVERY girl asks when she is interested in a guy: "How tall is he??"
When i walk on the streets and look at couples, i see 2 things:
- Average tall guys 180-185 with very attractive faces (chads) - rare
- Very tall guys above 185-2m with normie faces but good frame/height - very common

Last night i was in the city and saw a perfect 9/10 model tier blonde girl with a facially 4/10 normie that was simply very tall around 195-2m.
She always looked up to him and behaved extremely attracted.
9A627ED0 AB52 444E A8D9 0000CE307163

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Lihito, Xangsane and 6 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 5786
Face>height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 19469, mehman and 10 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 15827, Melo95 and 3 others
180 cm is good height that's literally Brad pitt height, chad face and 5'11 mogs

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Toth's thot, BigNigga69 and 5 others
The chad can get laid
I did a lot of tinder testing with chadfishes. Every girl lost complete interest when i told them that thom strjd is only 175cm tall.
Impossible to be attractive below 180cm

Small means below 5'8 jfl, not 5'11
Everything below 180 is a joke to girls.
I have many female friends and observe the dating market close.

Cope
Bom Dia Reaction GIF

the vampire diaries damon GIF
white collar copcycat caffrey GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mehman, .👽., LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
Everything below 180 is a joke to girls.
I have many female friends and observe the dating market close.
Depends where you live, in some countries height matters less. I know 5'9 guys that get laid more than me at 6'2.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Toth's thot, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
I am 197 cm and khhv, average face and very wide frame
@gamma @germanlooks @hebbewem @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @PingPong @Ed676 @Thompsonz

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 14323, turkproducer and 6 others
180cm chad ideal

• +1
Reactions: mehman and Deleted member 5786
_20210815_200955-jpg.1272283

your cope is falling apart like a house from cards

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mehman, Toth's thot, DrTony and 14 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, turkproducer, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Im so 100% sure that height is by far the most important attribute of power and sexual market value.
195cm with normie face >>>>>>>>>> chad with 175-180cm height

Guy here cope so hard with face, its crazy. The only reason is because manlets know they cant change their height, and cope with facial surgeries.
Irl tall normies slay hard. The first thing EVERY girl asks when she is interested in a guy: "How tall is he??"
When i walk on the streets and look at couples, i see 2 things:
- Average tall guys 180-185 with very attractive faces (chads) - rare
- Very tall guys above 185-2m with normie faces but good frame/height - very common

Last night i was in the city and saw a perfect 9/10 model tier blonde girl with a facially 4/10 normie that was simply very tall around 195-2m.
She always looked up to him and behaved extremely attracted.View attachment 1373022
i have better butt than her tbh i wouldnt fuck her and im 5 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@LooksOverAll thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 14203
@LooksOverAll thoughts?
OP is 100% right, but only past ~25 years old. < 25 years old only face matters. When a girl gets older she wants some tall stable guy.

Whenever I'm walking in some yuppie urban city I see guys my height who are normie with literal stacies, so lifefuel for me when older. But at my college the guys my height with normie faces are just normie while all the stacies are dating 5'9"-6'2" Chad(lite)s who are super NT party-goers.

Problem is the girls are all used up with like 20+ body counts and then they decide to change their life around and date some betabuxx tall guy so kind of cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
OP is 100% right, but only past ~25 years old. < 25 years old only face matters. When a girl gets older she wants some tall stable guy.

Whenever I'm walking in some yuppie urban city I see guys my height who are normie with literal stacies, so lifefuel for me when older. But at my college the guys my height with normie faces are just normie while all the stacies are dating 5'9"-6'2" Chad(lite)s who are super NT party-goers.
No one wants used up goods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0

Problem is the girls are all used up with like 20+ body counts and then they decide to change their life around and date some betabuxx tall guy so kind of cope.
copus, normie face and tall height is enough

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
Autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Eduardo DOV
you’re just another stupid abused dog cuck who is overrating some whore giga frauding with makeup and some low t cuck who was probably more than 4/10

stop being such a bitchboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, CANI, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others

give me your height, you don’t deserve it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725