I would have already gone er in a video game if I lacked belief in god

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
Faith is the only real thing driving me forward and with it lacking I would've already gone on GTA 5 killing spree out of boredom and spite. If I wasn't religious I would be truly careless.
I'm not sure why atheistic people don't think the same way.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Nihilists exist but u probably still wouldn’t do it even if u were a nihilist aka 90% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, scrunchables and NoReedemingFeature
I'm not sure why atheistic people don't think the same way.
Legit, I have asked atheists why they don't just kill people honestly, only thing holding me back is my religious beliefs, if I was an athiest i.e believing nothing in this universe is bound to any profound meaning and we are just evolved monkeys on a floating rock in space then murder would be the easiest most satisfying desire I could imagine to fulfill. Doesn't have to be excessive you can just poison people you don't like which I what I would do, if I get caught so what I'm a monkey on a rock. Makes me think the vast majority of "atheists" aren't actually philosophically and ideologically atheistic but just want to be egdy and rebellious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, scrunchables and NoReedemingFeature
What if your life is shit and you commit suicide but then hell is even worse and you cannot even kill yourself there? Not religious just food for thought

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and NoReedemingFeature
Nihilists exist but u probably still wouldn’t do it even if u were a nihilist aka 90% of this forum
Maybe it's only for those on the higher end of the abused dog spectrum

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ElTruecel
If I was atheist I would be wishing for the eradication of all life each second.