I would have roped without the Blackpill.

N

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
I’m 16 discovered the blackpill last year. Got picked on by my “friends” for how I looked, never had a girl irl ask for my socials, was a discord mod unironically and was a pos subhuman. Discovering the blackpill last year in June-July saved me. I was on the path of being a further statistic. Now after learning about the BP I’ve obsessed over my looks became even more insecure and confident about my looks at the same time and went from subhuman to bordline chadlite. I am not even done looksmaxxing but a year later I have been getting so much more validation from women. Girls approaching me now daily asking for my snap and number. Instead of being a faggot larp who doesn’t even try looksmaxxxing fully I actually did something and saw results and am getting better looking each month. Guys who’ve ascending natural and not thru bitch ass surgery know how it feels to look back at a pic of yourself from last month and be like damn I was fucking ugly compared to now. Lookmaxx it’s the name of the forum you fucking rotters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, emeraldglass, ReinerGeist1 and 7 others
was a discord mod unironically
Nigga was a discord mod :forcedsmile:

62328E9A AB8F 4720 8718 22509DCA3E77

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
yeah, black pill maybe a reason to rope or usefull tool depending on the person.
It was a blessing for me, now i get bitches and im finally consistent sexhaver still far away from forum chads like @Amnesia, @FailedNormieManlet, @averagejoe, @aBetterMii but im getting there

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
what did you do to looksmax?

yeah, black pill maybe a reason to rope or usefull tool depending on the person.
It was a blessing for me, now i get bitches and im finally consistent sexhaver still far away from forum chads like @Amnesia, @FailedNormieManlet, @averagejoe, @aBetterMii but im getting there
Same glad I started yung

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Post before and after or kys

Post before and after or kys
Went from a 4-5 in the face to a 6. I’ll be a chadlite later this year likely once my softmaxxing results get even better

Went from a 4-5 in the face to a 6. I’ll be a chadlite later this year likely once my softmaxxing results get even better
Mind rating me

Delusional, you can't psychically and logically ascende more than 1.5 points with only soft maxing. It's not like you can mew and grow 9 inches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and chadcel;
from subhuman to bordline chadlite
doubt you ascended by that much that quickly, I could believe that over 5-6 years with puberty its possible. You were either just MTN or low HTN before or not almost chadlite now

Girls approaching me now daily asking for my snap and number
Does this actually happen to people or is this normal in America only or something? Ive literally never even seen this IRL let alone had it happen to me.

Yea it could have saved me a lot of frustration and confusion as to why I wasn’t doing as well as my gl brother growing up. I wish this site was around back when I was in HS. I could have actually done better surgeries with better doctors and had better style and hair and stuff instead of being buzzcut thru my teen and early 20s

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, gribsufer1, emeraldglass and 3 others
doubt you ascended by that much that quickly, I could believe that over 5-6 years with puberty its possible. You were either just MTN or low HTN before or not almost chadlite now

Does this actually happen to people or is this normal in America only or something? Ive literally never even seen this IRL let alone had it happen to me.
I may be too hard on my past self but that’s how you gotta be to glow up. Even back then when I was a retard I had a taking stage with a stacylite and a relationship with a Becky but never had girls approach me or call me cute but now literally just today I had two girls ask for my snap while I was out with my friends and 0 girls have asked them in the last week we’ve gone out

I can relate, I found the blackpill when I was 15, I am 17 now. And it has helped me a lot. Had I not found out about it, I would have honestly stayed on self improvement, but the blackpill really opened my eyes and made me understand human nature.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and emeraldglass
Delusional, you can't psychically and logically ascende more than 1.5 points with only soft maxing. It's not like you can mew and grow 9 inches.
Maybe the average guy has it harder than I thought but my friends who I would rate HTN-Normie get 0 irl female attention while I have girls asking for my snap, asking if I have a gf, asking retarded questions just to start a convo. Maybe I was just average or above average back then and the markets fucked and I have extreme facially insecurities already so idk

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Im LTN and can guarantee you have more sex than me

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Nigga who tf needs the blackpill to find out that being fat decreases life quality. I knew that shit since 12 years old.

I had a taking stage with a stacylite and a relationship with a Becky
You were def not subhuman then man, not saying its bad that you werent subhuman lol just saying that you had the base to glow up in the first place. Some people don't and they dont need this kind of hopium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Nigga who tf needs the blackpill to find out that being fat decreases life quality. I knew that shit since 12 years old.
Your actually a retard not worth talking with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Instead of being a faggot larp who doesn’t even try looksmaxxxing fully I actually did something and saw results and am getting better looking each month.
What the fuck did you even do? I do a lot of shit and I still looks the same

You can't go from sub-5 to chadlite with looksmaxxing. You just went through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I’m gonna make a thread on this soon cuz I need to correct some stuff I’ve said

Can you at least post before and after if you are legit and confident about how you look now?