I would instantly go up by 2 points on the looks scale if I didn't hae fat around my jaw and chin

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
But it never fucking goes away. It's always there regardless of how skinny I am. It's genetic fat. If I had stronger jaw it wouldn't be a problem since the bone would cause the skin to stretch.

It will always enrages me how guys can have lean faces even with bad bones while my face fat never goes away. JFL at genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Slob and Deleted member 6401
I discovered that lowering BF doesn't fix facial fat, mewing does however. Chubby hamster cheeks are a result of improper mouth posture, this is said my St. Mew himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I discovered that lowering BF doesn't fix facial fat, mewing does however. Chubby hamster cheeks are a result of improper mouth posture, this is said my St. Mew himself.

I have been mewing for 1 year and the difference is minimal. Facial fat is such a death sentence if you have subpar features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Slob and Deleted member 6401
I have been mewing for 1 year and the difference is minimal. Facial fat is such a death sentence if you have subpar features.
Are you sure you're doing it correctly? When I discovered it years back, I did so incorrectly and quit doing it altogether.

Fast forward to three months ago I started researching it like my life depended on it and executing the proper posture. You can binge watch the orthotropics channel on YouTube (and I can recommend it), or you can find everything you need about the proper posture in TL;DR format:
https://the-great-work.org/guide-to-proper-tongue-posture-mewing/

• +1
same tbh but those who dont store fat facially, store fat in the midsection

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401

Also imbalance of hormones

• +1
But it never fucking goes away. It's always there regardless of how skinny I am. It's genetic fat. If I had stronger jaw it wouldn't be a problem since the bone would cause the skin to stretch.

It will always enrages me how guys can have lean faces even with bad bones while my face fat never goes away. JFL at genetics.

Do mewcel 24/7. it tightens the fat around your jawline with a noticeable difference, though I assume you are already

• +1