I would kill my younger self

M

Mealworm

Solstice
When I was 10 or 11, I was invited to a cookout. It was pretty normal, but then I saw this cute ass girl who was probably 15, so I went up and talked to her. I had the most atrocious things to say, I cringe so hard thinking about it. I said something along the lines of 'don't you think it's weird that adults show love by having sex?' I cringed so hard while typing this. I don't know why I was like that, I thought I was getting some puss that night. Thank God I don't remember what she said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, StraightHeadJames, Orbeck of Vinheim and 3 others
Indeed that was a retarded thing to say, hope you dwell on that for the rest of your life

you think this is gonna make me feel bad but i really don't
Doesnt matter what I say, your gonna remember that tonight before you fall asleep haha what a loser!

Tbh its funny

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
You were 11 years old

did she end up filing a restraining order?

When I was 10 or 11, I was invited to a cookout. It was pretty normal, but then I saw this cute ass girl who was probably 15, so I went up and talked to her. I had the most atrocious things to say, I cringe so hard thinking about it. I said something along the lines of 'don't you think it's weird that adults show love by having sex?' I cringed so hard while typing this. I don't know why I was like that, I thought I was getting some puss that night. Thank God I don't remember what she said
Thats not even half as bad as i used to do

Does ur dick even work at that age
mine worked at like 8 years old when i used to fap to hentai already at that age
and ruined my whole life

if i could kill my younger self id choke that bitch feels like the most intimate and optimal way to do so, fuck now im hard

You have a life gf friends and career though?
No friends, just gf and school with internships

and my dick sometimes don't get hard when im tryna fuck if i fapped to hentai the day before
I'm still plagued by this cancer after 10 years

No friends, just gf and school with internships

and my dick sometimes don't get hard when im tryna fuck if i fapped to hentai the day before
I'm still plagued by this cancer after 10 years
If you can get a gf you can easily make friends :feelswhere: And why jerk off if you have gf idgi :feelswhere:

if i could kill my younger self id choke that bitch feels like the most intimate and optimal way to do so, fuck now im hard
I love you looksmax friends

• Love it
Reactions: Thefaqeeh
If you can get a gf you can easily make friends :feelswhere: And why jerk off if you have gf idgi :feelswhere:
I have no idea why I do it, I know it's ruining me but then I still relapse. i do have longer streaks of 3 weeks ocasionally tho and then my dick works normally

Lmao

also no, cause I legit said nothing to get this girl, I was acting extremely autistic. and u won't get guy friends by acting like that. she only liked me cause of height and looks not personality

• Woah
Reactions: Pikabro
I have no idea why I do it, I know it's ruining me but then I still relapse. i do have longer streaks of 3 weeks ocasionally tho and then my dick works normally
Just hentai up your gf :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: Instead of always letting her peg you

Just hentai up your gf :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: Instead of always letting her peg you
wdym hentai her up lmao? and I legit said to her "you look like an anime girl" when she had long socks on.
i do want her to get some cosplay tbh of anime girls but i feel like she wouldn't do it

wdym hentai her up lmao? and I legit said to her "you look like an anime girl" when she had long socks on.
i do want her to get some cosplay tbh of anime girls but i feel like she wouldn't do it
Man I need a wife someday :Comfy:

Man I need a wife someday :Comfy:
u won't want one if ur dick doesn't work. whenever i fap to hentai 2 times in a day and then i get Ed from it I don't even wanna see her face.
it's really brutal i actually start hating her and wishing I can just stay home and rot

• So Sad
u won't want one if ur dick doesn't work. whenever i fap to hentai 2 times in a day and then i get Ed from it I don't even wanna see her face.
it's really brutal i actually start hating her and wishing I can just stay home and rot
Why not watch with her :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

• +1
Ofc not but there’s probably some girl out there that does :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
mine is really open minded i think if i asked her in a weird way she would agree with it but it's weird tbh

• +1