• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19798, jojoyou, NO FUTURE and 3 others
Only if the girl is very attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and thecel
but will she tolerate her boyfriend turning into her girlfriend?
Mofo you‘ve literally posted a girl in your dm‘s being interested in you.
Why do you still want to globohomo yourself?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Mofo you‘ve literally posted a girl in your dm‘s being interested in you.
Why do you still want to globohomo yourself?

living as female = living happily

living as female = living happily
Nah man.
You‘re going to become a slave to like 50 different emotions, your fat distribution gets „bouncy“ and you get tired much faster.
Atleast as a male you‘re just a slave to your dick and to a few aspirations.
Don’t fuck yourself over with cross-Sex hormones.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and thecel
This, clingy ugly girl = ropefuel
no one fantasizes about ugly girls

we aspie high inhib cels fantasize about 8 psl slim thicc obsessed gamer girls thats why its called a fantasy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Deleted member 14262 and thecel
You‘re going to become a slave to like 50 different emotions,

I’d rather have access to a wide range of emotions than just the 3 male emotions:
  • horny
  • angry
  • default / neutral

your fat distribution gets „bouncy“
Good.

and you get tired much faster.
The benefits outweigh this drawback.

Atleast as a male you‘re just a slave to your dick and to a few aspirations.
but I’m also a slave to a soyciety that has the odds stacked against males. Women play life on easy mode!

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I’d rather have access to a wide range of emotions than just the 3 male emotions:
  • horny
  • angry
  • default / neutral

Good.

The benefits outweigh this drawback.

but I’m also a slave to a soyciety that has the odds stacked against males. Women play life on easy mode!
Yeah dude and society will collapse within 20 years.
But even if it doesn’t, what will you do when your youth as a tranny Fades out?
You‘re going to take pills from jewpharma until you die.
You‘re not going to get dates unless it‘s from ultraliberal women or fetishists.
And more emotions doesn‘t necessarily mean „better“.
Do you want your life dictated by things that don‘t benefit you for the most part?
Most women already get sentimental about shit, like someone wearing the same top as them.

• +1
what will you do when your youth as a tranny Fades out?
You‘re going to take pills from jewpharma until you die.

So what?

What about men who grow old and get low T? They’ll go on TRT from muh Jewpharma.

What about hairmaxers taking fin? Jewpharma customers. They’ll baldmax as soon as they stop taking fin. They have to take the pills until they die or else bye-bye hairline.

You‘re not going to get dates unless it‘s from ultraliberal women or fetishists.

Cope. And bear in mind that subhuman truecel males don’t get dates from anyone whatsoever.

And more emotions doesn‘t necessarily mean „better“.
Do you want your life dictated by things that don‘t benefit you for the most part?
Most women already get sentimental about shit, like someone wearing the same top as them.

Emotions are benefits in and of themselves. Emotions are the whole damn point. We live to feel emotions. There’s no point in being alive if you can’t feel emotions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
:feelscry: trucel trait

• +1
Reactions: MisantropeBoy, ChiraqJihad and thecel
So what?

What about men who grow old and get low T? They’ll go on TRT from muh Jewpharma.

What about hairmaxers taking fin? Jewpharma customers. They’ll baldmax as soon as they stop taking fin. They have to take the pills until they die or else bye-bye hairline.
You can barely compare TRT- and fintakers to trannies.
They‘re all dependent on jewpharma though, just on a different type of necessity.
Cope. And bear in mind that subhuman truecel males don’t get dates from anyone whatsoever
You literally got a girl chatting with you and making jokes via dms.
That‘s the definitive proof you‘re not a truecel.
Also 98% of men and 96% of women wouldn‘t want to go even on date with a trans person.
Out of those 2% and 4%, the percentage that want real LTR with you, and don’t just see you as their fetish or something to experiment with is even lower!
Emotions are benefits in and of themselves. Emotions are the whole damn point. We live to feel emotions. There’s no point in being alive if you can’t feel emotions.
In terms of emotions, it‘s quality over quantity.
Women will still complain even when whole the world was served to them on a silver plate.
Their mind literally contradicts themselves, making them emotional children no clue how the world really works no matter how „booksmart“ they may be.
Do you really want estrogen to hinder your emotional and logical reasoning abilities? Especially when your brain is still developing.
A man can already be content with a lifelong companion, something good to eat and hobby were he achieves progressive accomplishment.
No mishmash of emotions.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
You can barely compare TRT- and fintakers to trannies.
They‘re all dependent on jewpharma though, just on a different type of necessity.

You literally got a girl chatting with you and making jokes via dms.
That‘s the definitive proof you‘re not a truecel.
Also 98% of men and 96% of women wouldn‘t want to go even on date with a trans person.
Out of those 2% and 4%, the percentage that want real LTR with you, and don’t just see you as their fetish or something to experiment with is even lower!

In terms of emotions, it‘s quality over quantity.
Women will still complain even when whole the world was served to them on a silver plate.
Their mind literally contradicts themselves, making them emotional children no clue how the world really works no matter how „booksmart“ they may be.
Do you really want estrogen to hinder your emotional and logical reasoning abilities? Especially when your brain is still developing.
A man can already be content with a lifelong companion, something good to eat and hobby were he achieves progressive accomplishment.
No mishmash of emotions.

Trans women on Reddit are way happier post transition. They love the expanded emotional range. The overwhelming majority of them say transitioning improved their lives a shit ton and their only regret is: not starting earlier.

i had an ugly girl try to cling to me, i didn't react, so she fucked my roommate, then she tried clinging to me again...? 1 yr later i msg her to hangout cause i was on 7 day no fap and took her for a walk in national park planning to fuck her in the bushes but i just couldnt find her attractive, i couldnt do it. idk how guys fuck them so easily. maybe im low t. i feel alpha mentally and fap daily but i have a beta frame.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Ken
Trans women on Reddit are way happier post transition
And most of them live in ultraliberal states. It‘s mostly Americans that can say this. Everyone in public is affirming to them even if they‘re not „passing“.
In a normal society this wouldn‘t have happened.
They love the expanded emotional range
As a man you have a better emotional stability.
I often see weak men and low t men who are frail or overweight who lack this tough.
Gymcels are unironically right about the mental health benefits.
Improving your diet and living a clean life with exercise that exhausts you to your limit will also „strenghten“ your emotional stability and build a metaphorical „fort“ around it so mere words or insults won‘t even hurt you anymore.
The overwhelming majority of them say transitioning improved their lives a shit ton and their only regret is: not starting earlier.
Again most live in liberal hellholes that affirm to their mental illness.
Even if a tranny that „passes“ gets validation because they’re pretty or something like that.
The moment they find out that the person is trans, the validation and compliments from people don‘t come from sympathy or respect but from mere pity or at best friendly confirmation nothing more.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
i used to fuck uglies but im done with it now. If she is not Mtb or above, im not fucking her.

how else would you know seh likes you?
No you don’t. Having your phone blow up every 5 minutes because you didn’t reply fast enough gets old quickly. Then when you finally answer you have to deal with her jealousy and anger.

She will be possessive, clingy, demanding and controlling and you will constantly have to manage her emotions.

How you think it is: “Anon why did you take so long I miiiiiisss you so much *smooch* *kisses*

How it actually is: “Anon where the FUCK have you been???? I’ve been waiting for FIFTEEN minutes. Did you call that fucking SLUT? *hits you very hard on the neck* you piece of shit! You don’t care about my feeling you fucking psychopath. *Starts crying* You HATE me”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26535
And most of them live in ultraliberal states. It‘s mostly Americans that can say this. Everyone in public is affirming to them even if they‘re not „passing“.
In a normal society this wouldn‘t have happened.

As a man you have a better emotional stability.
I often see weak men and low t men who are frail or overweight who lack this tough.
Gymcels are unironically right about the mental health benefits.
Improving your diet and living a clean life with exercise that exhausts you to your limit will also „strenghten“ your emotional stability and build a metaphorical „fort“ around it so mere words or insults won‘t even hurt you anymore.

Again most live in liberal hellholes that affirm to their mental illness.
Even if a tranny that „passes“ gets validation because they’re pretty or something like that.
The moment they find out that the person is trans, the validation and compliments from people don‘t come from sympathy or respect but from mere pity or at best friendly confirmation nothing more.

My situation is transition or rope.

Need a yandere girlfriend

you d lose all attraction to her after 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
No you don’t. Having your phone blow up every 5 minutes because you didn’t reply fast enough gets old quickly. Then when you finally answer you have to deal with her jealousy and anger.

She will be possessive, clingy, demanding and controlling and you will constantly have to manage her emotions.

How you think it is: “Anon why did you take so long I miiiiiisss you so much *smooch* *kisses*

How it actually is: “Anon where the FUCK have you been???? I’ve been waiting for FIFTEEN minutes. Did you call that fucking SLUT? *hits you very hard on the neck* you piece of shit! You don’t care about my feeling you fucking psychopath. *Starts crying* You HATE me”

Common sense

You know someone has 0 life experience when they think this is ideal. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
My situation is transition or rope.
Nah man a girls showed interest in you.
Don‘t throw yourself away and become a mere sexual caricature of a woman.

if she's hot, or at least cute.

being pestered all day by girls you're not attracted to is really fucking annoying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
I've had a few through Chadfishing. It nice at first but can get a bit annoying after a while