aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
Screenshot 20220905 134245

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface, Deleted member 18840 and 10 others
@LightSkinNoob thoughts? @Bvnny. thoughts?

Lol. A girl like that is trouble

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Marriage is obsolete

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Make her into your whore then rape her

• WTF
Make her into your whore then rape her
She is precious i would never rape her, she will be a rape victim and i will be her saviour and keep her safe from this hasrh world and be cozypilled :Comfy: what u said is mean :lasereyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, 5'8manlet, n0rthface and 4 others
She is precious i would never rape her, she will be a rape victim and i will be her saviour and keep her safe from this hasrh world and be cozypilled :Comfy: what u said is mean :lasereyes:
She wants to get raped for sure, just not by you little incel. Only by chad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Account
JFL what a blue piller. All of this just for her to leave you for her rapist who gets her all excited and tingly.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, aBetterMii and stevielake
E Girl Hero mudc 030121

• Woah
Then you will surely regret it. Reeks of mental problems, gaslighting, cheating, and bisexual liberal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, justinzayn, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Her head is too small and her eyes big af :ogre:

Like, not my type, but I wish you find a girl like her just for you, bhai :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and aBetterMii
has fuck your best friend behind your back pheno

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and aBetterMii
saw many girls that look like this in my college uni
With this face shape? Im talking about aesthetic and face shape. Lots of fuckable girls like this style, but the bones she has are :aheago::aheago::aheago:

With this face shape? Im talking about aesthetic and face shape. Lots of fuckable girls like this style, but the bones she has are :aheago::aheago::aheago:
yes, she had green hair
and i think she has a crush on me

• Woah
Male hypergamy ruined dating.

marry a masculine ltb maybe you will have mogger kids

daddy issues denied

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
u m

u mog me to gandy heaven lol u can get most bitches u want and better gl
Is it my NT? I will show u my texts with recent girl :feelsrope:

Would ruin your life/10

• Love it
Yeah she's gorgeous.

• Love it
Thats kind my type too. Not artsy but petite neotenous girls (thats why i fell for my girl haard) but I have dated other types of girls in the past tho

Thats kind my type too. Not artsy but petite neotenous girls (thats why i fell for my girl haard) but I have dated other types of girls in the past tho
Brag post :feelsrope:

Nah you can do very well if you are more NT and go for other types of girls too
Does this girl fog me too hard? What do u think a reasonable looksmatch for me would be? (Semd pic if can)

Does this girl fog me too hard? What do u think a reasonable looksmatch for me would be? (Semd pic if can)
Any HTB/stacylite white girl tbh

Screenshot 1

White girls who look like this are almost always with white dudes who are about your looks level. Trust me man just branch out bro

• Hmm...
Any HTB/stacylite white girl tbh

View attachment 1855402

White girls who look like this are almost always with white dudes who are about your looks level. Trust me man just branch out bro
Girls that look like that in my area are giga stacy SMV, no chance for my ugly ass, and i want emo girl cause im emo :feelsbadman:

Girls that look like that in my area are giga stacy SMV, no chance for my ugly ass, and i want emo girl cause im emo :feelsbadman:
Bruh i legit find them repulsive and if they could they would simp for me but i prevent them to

• Hmm...
Nigga this is who she is fucking. You mog this dude imo
Screenshot 2

Without fail HTB/stacylite white girls always are with HTN white dudes and sometimes even with MTN

• Woah
Nigga this is who she is fucking. You mog this dude imo
View attachment 1855418

Without fail HTB/stacylite white girls always are with HTN white dudes and sometimes even with MTN
Did they go to school together?

I see young couples where the girls mogs guy all the time (just be first) but it’s rarer when girls leave school and become chad only

• +1