I would marry any girl that looks like this

Or are they aussie, they look aussie
Arizona I guess cause her profile is from the US but anyways the point is branch out.

Gotta play your strengths. I am a MENA/med looking dude and most of the girls I attract are either brunettes (whites/white latinas/MENA/med girls) or redheads. If I was hell bent on a blonde I would have been an incel right now.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Did they go to school together?

I see young couples where the girls mogs guy all the time (just be first) but it’s rarer when girls leave school and become chad only
In college girls are already chad only. Once out of school they become yuppie chad only

In college girls are already chad only. Once out of school they become yuppie chad only
Yeah I meant high school where girls are NT normie only

• +1
Arizona I guess cause her profile is from the US but anyways the point is branch out.

Gotta play your strengths. I am a MENA/med looking dude and most of the girls I attract are either brunettes (whites/white latinas/MENA/med girls) or redheads. If I was hell bent on a blonde I would have been an incel right now.
I have no strengths :feelsbadman:
Also only touchless ethnics are blond girl only. I simp for light pink hair tho, and lavendar colored, and platinum blond is my fave :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad
I have no strengths :feelsbadman:
Also only touchless ethnics are blond girl only. I simp for light pink hair tho, and lavendar colored, and platinum blond is my fave :aheago:
You being a white HTN is your strength.

The only blondes I attract are russian stacys but I am too much of a poorcel for them so I don't bother

• So Sad
Too neotenous

• Hmm...
There's a bunch of those in middle school

• Hmm...