I would mog hard with muh hollow cheeks ngl.

D

Deleted member 14262

bumo
I just realized yesterday when I was looking in the mirror. I cheeksucked a bit and even though I know I looked retarded when I was doing that. I know that if I had hollow cheeks naturally I'd slay hard.

I'm not sure if I'd be able to get them though, my bigonial is pretty much the same size as my bizygos and I'm a chipmunkcel who'd have to cut down to a rlly low bf%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I just realized yesterday when I was looking in the mirror. I cheeksucked a bit and even though I know I looked retarded when I was doing that. I know that if I had hollow cheeks naturally I'd slay hard.

I'm not sure if I'd be able to get them though, my bigonial is pretty much the same size as my bizygos and I'm a chipmunkcel who'd have to cut down to a rlly low bf%.
isnt that what causes hollow cheeks? or maybe bizygo slightly wider than bigonial

Nigga go outside and notice the men who are going around with girlfriends. You wont find a single one with hollowcheeks, I can bet money on it rn

Please dont take this PSL autism like this you are harming your brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379 and Deleted member 18840
Nigga go outside and notice the men who are going around with girlfriends. You wont find a single one with hollowcheeks, I can bet money on it rn

Greycel detected opinion rejected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broly, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 15827

wtf are you talking about? i live in luxury apartment downtown in a city and there are chads with cute girls all the time. who from the side u can even see their hollow cheeks and popping zygos theyre like 6'3 as well jfl

you must not live in a populated city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
isnt that what causes hollow cheeks? or maybe bizygo slightly wider than bigonial
High set, pronounced zygos, small buccal fat pads, and thickness as well as attachment points of the zygomaticus major.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 14262
On the topic of the zygomaticus' function, it's essentially the smiling muscle for your mouth. If you have good zygomatic bones and low bodyfat and still don't have hollow cheeks, try fucking smiling for once you depressed bozo. The cosmic irony of miserable people that never smile being less attractive is palpable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 14262