I would murder all of you niggas here for a stacy

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
every single one of u niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21735, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
Ok murtad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, House Lannister and Deleted member 18522
Water, dont think for a second that I wouldn't kill you and throw you in the ocean for this:
3496871 3306421 B187E90D 7778 4ECD BD01 0EE3962E1307

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Sprinkles
I have no doubt

Independence Day Fireworks GIF

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
i kill all you niggas for a poptart real shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I’d sacrifice you niggas to the reptilians for the girl in my avi

Elaborate.
Elaboration is required.

The reptilians are a group of interdimensional entities (not the only group) that control the world and worship the false malevolent god of this universe, the Demiurge, also known as Yahweh, Satan, Jehovah, Allah, etc.

They along with other interdimensional entities (grey aliens, mantis aliens, DMT entities, ghosts, etc) view humans as cattle and feed off their emotions, negative emotions in particular. They are physical and spiritual (energetic) beings. They make up the Satanic Global Elite and are capable of shapeshifting from human form to lizard form.

The worlds 13 most powerful families have reptilian blood and they are the reptilian/human hybrids. They invented and wrote the bible along with other religions to control and divide humanity.

They also possess humans from the 4th dimension, the place you go to when you dream. Here’s a CIA report on them:

65F469FD D150 425E 85D0 DD30023A3271

Why do you think the news is so negative? Why do you think people are forced to be in debt and work shitty 9 to 5s? Why do you think the world is so unfair?

They need humans in a constant negative state of suffering and fear because they consume the energy generated by these emotions to survive. They control EVERY ASPECT of society. EVERY. They’re the government, celebrities, etc.

The music industry in particular is dominated by shapeshifting reptilians.

You can’t see them or any other interdimensional entity because they operate at a frequency outside of the ones humans operate at. The universe is holographic. There is no such thing as solid matter. Everything is energy, frequency, and vibration. The frequency band (the matrix/simulation we are in right now) is broadcasted by the planet Saturn (who is Satan) and amplified by the moon.

Everything you’ve been taught about the world is a Jew lie. They also decieve people into reincarnating after death.

You think humans are at the top of the food chain? That couldn’t be further from the truth. The Matrix was a documentary, not a movie.

The world is a stage! Reality is scripted!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 30552, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Who here wouldn’t lol

lol andrew tate was right never associate with broke and pussy starved incels

The reptilians are a group of interdimensional entities (not the only group) that control the world and worship the false malevolent god of this universe, the Demiurge, also known as Yahweh, Satan, Jehovah, Allah, etc.

They along with other interdimensional entities (grey aliens, mantis aliens, DMT entities, ghosts, etc) view humans as cattle and feed off their emotions, negative emotions in particular. They are physical and spiritual (energetic) beings. They make up the Satanic Global Elite and are capable of shapeshifting from human form to lizard form.

The worlds 13 most powerful families have reptilian blood and they are the reptilian/human hybrids. They invented and wrote the bible along with other religions to control and divide humanity.

They also possess humans from the 4th dimension, the place you go to when you dream. Here’s a CIA report on them:

View attachment 2312099

Why do you think the news is so negative? Why do you think people are forced to be in debt and work shitty 9 to 5s? Why do you think the world is so unfair?

They need humans in a constant negative state of suffering and fear because they consume the energy generated by these emotions to survive. They control EVERY ASPECT of society. EVERY. They’re the government, celebrities, etc.

The music industry in particular is dominated by shapeshifting reptilians.

You can’t see them or any other interdimensional entity because they operate at a frequency outside of the ones humans operate at. The universe is holographic. There is no such thing as solid matter. Everything is energy, frequency, and vibration. The frequency band (the matrix/simulation we are in right now) is broadcasted by the planet Saturn (who is Satan) and amplified by the moon.

Everything you’ve been taught about the world is a Jew lie. They also decieve people into reincarnating after death.

You think humans are at the top of the food chain? That couldn’t be further from the truth. The Matrix was a documentary, not a movie.

The world is a stage! Reality is scripted!
elaborate...
further :feelswhat:

elaborate...
further :feelswhat:
New Age Spirituality is a fucking psyop NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Chakras are A.I implants as well as the pineal gland.

You (as a human), and assuming you aren’t an NPC because you wanted me to elaborate while others would scoff in disbelief, are a powerful immortal spiritual being who was deceived into incarnating as a human.

Afterwards you were wiped of your memories and your soul has been continuously reincarnating.
The reason you don’t remember your past lives is because they memory wipe you after death with electroshock treatment. The human body and brain is nothing more than a mechanism by which parasitic entities seek to limit the power of your conciousness (with implants and unending deception) to feed off of your power and use you as an energetic slave.

Some people retain memories though because the tech isn’t perfect. Here’s an example.

Any emotional suffering you endured in life and your past lives has been food for interdimensional parasites.

They have powerful technology that enables them to create holographic realities that feel real. This is what non-lucid dreams are. They can also bombard you with feelings of overwhelming unconditional love, disguise themselves as God, Jesus, a loved one, angels, a spirit guide, because a spirit can take on the form of anything it wants to.

This is why they push religion so much. To give your power over to an external entity so they can keep deceiving you into reincarnating endlessly. The government isn’t on your side. The reality you live in is nothing more than a highly advanced computer simulation.

Karma, sin, etc are nothing more than traps to decieve you into reincarnating.

You ARE NOT your body.

You are a spirit (conciousness) LOCKED INSIDE a body.

Last edited:
New Age Spirituality is a fucking psyop NOT TO BE TRUSTED. Chakras are A.I implants as well as the pineal gland.

You (as a human), and assuming you aren’t an NPC because you wanted me to elaborate while others would scoff in disbelief, are a powerful immortal spiritual being who was deceived into incarnating as a human.

Afterwards you were wiped of your memories and your soul has been continuously reincarnating.
The reason you don’t remember your past lives is because they memory wipe you after death with electroshock treatment. The human body and brain is nothing more than a mechanism by which parasitic entities seek to limit the power of your conciousness (with implants and unending deception) to feed off of your power and use you as an energetic slave.

Some people retain memories though because the tech isn’t perfect. Here’s an example.

Any emotional suffering you endured in life and your past lives has been food for interdimensional parasites.

They have powerful technology that enables them to create holographic realities that feel real. This is what non-lucid dreams are. They can also bombard you with feelings of overwhelming unconditional love, disguise themselves as God, Jesus, a loved one, angels, a spirit guide, because a spirit can take on the form of anything it wants to.

This is why they push religion so much. To give your power over to an external entity so they can keep deceiving you into reincarnating endlessly. The government isn’t on your side. The reality you live in is nothing more than a highly advanced computer simulation.

Karma, sin, etc are nothing more than traps to decieve you into reincarnating.

You ARE NOT your body.

You are a spirit (conciousness) LOCKED INSIDE a body.
That's really interesting but im going to request that you elaborate...
even further :feelsmega:

I would cut your penis and sell it on dark web

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
why are u gei

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Vinnie-Hacker.jpg
the stacy in question

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 17595 and alriodai
nigga believe in a religion that says eating flies wings and camel piss is healthy and cure diseases JFL
Nigga you also hate your ethnicity you have some issues you need to check “muh muh I’m nt bro”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
nigga believe in a religion that says eating flies wings and camel piss is healthy and cure diseases JFL

I would murder u if the stacy was ur mom :what:

@alriodai would u kill me ;(

Reminder that your stacy gf would wet herself to my lifeless face.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Wouldn’t do that shit for a woman jfl

But to be a 6’5 Chad with high appeal maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
You'd do that just for ONE foid? Not even to be a Chad that gets multiple girls of that caliber? LMFAO!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister