I would never fight in a modern war.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz

jfl at this shit. Modern war is fucking disgusting. Just some guys with xbox controllers flying drones into you from miles away.

ill never fight in a war, ever. I'd rather go ER on the people forcing me to fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, horizontallytall, Ricky212 and 11 others

jfl at this shit. Modern war is fucking disgusting. Just some guys with xbox controllers flying drones into you from miles away.

ill never fight in a war, ever. I'd rather go ER on the people forcing me to fight.

war was cool back then but now youre just a little bitch not even fighting for ur country, probably just israel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro, Debetro and 3 others
war was cool back then but now youre just a little bitch not even fighting for ur country, probably just israel
its disgusting

my country (netherlands) is disgusting for it's role in the ukraine-russian war. Bunch of fucking slaves to NATO geopolitics.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, albe.ORG and Debetro
me either, the killstreaks are too underpowered

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, albe.ORG and Pikabro
me either, the killstreaks are too underpowered
indeed.

tactical nuke at 25 kills mogs hard. I would nuke my own country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, albe.ORG and fukmylyf
Lol, in some countries you don't get to choose, if you live in Russia they can simply pick you up from the street and quickly send you on the front, you won't even have time or a way to somehow go ER...

Lol, in some countries you don't get to choose, if you live in Russia they can simply pick you up from the street and quickly send you on the front, you won't even have time or a way to somehow go ER...
you start teamkilling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar
you start teamkilling
Lol, you only get a weapon when sent on the front, maybe not even then, only one man in 3-4 gets a gun, the rest are supposed to pick it up if the guy in front of them dies. There are also barrier troops behind you, so if you retreat or try something crazy like killing your team mates, they will shoot you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
War is absolutely cucked if you are a man.

Imagine being chased and killed by drones while your women (if you had any in the first place) go to vacation where they fuck other men. Even if you are married and had children with them.

Even worse, women can wait for literal criminals in jail, simp to them for years, send them letters, see them in person, marry them, but they will never do the same for you while you are fighting for your homeland. Ohh I forgot that you are not actually fighting for your country, but for the interests of some jew overlords.

Anyways, this is for the cucked sexhavers that still fall for LTR in 2024. For us it will be the perfect moment to go ER or ropemaxx.

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, albe.ORG and 4 others
Lol, you only get a weapon when sent on the front, maybe not even then, only one man in 3-4 gets a gun, the rest are supposed to pick it up if the guy in front of them dies. There are also barrier troops behind you, so if you retreat or try something crazy like killing your team mates, they will shoot you.
I need to go ER asap before I am not longer able to

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bloomercel
Indeed, fucking inhuman circus. Too OP armament should get banned

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Pikabro
I need to go ER asap before I am not longer able to
The Russian recruiting tactics are also pretty insidious - you might not even have time to go ER.
The police can stop you randomly on the street and tell you you're investigated for something and you need to come with them. They take you and drop you to an Army station and you are now a soldier. You're assured you won't go to the front, you go through military training, then one day you are put in a truck to go to a military exercise but end up in Ukraine. Again, you're assured you won't be sent to the front, and you will just carry crates and do other logistic operations, until one day, they put you in another truck and now you're sent to a battle zone. You now receive a weapon, some ammo and are told to go and shoot everything that moves in a certain direction. Barrier troops are behind you, ready to shoot you if you don't follow your orders....What do you do now?

• So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG
You now receive a weapon, some ammo and are told to go and shoot everything that moves in a certain direction. Barrier troops are behind you, ready to shoot you if you don't follow your orders....What do you do now?
Kill my team-mates and surrender to the other side. Then serve as a propaganda piece for the 'enemy' so that more people make a similar decision like me in the future.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, albe.ORG and 1 other person
Holy fuck man second one is brutal asf
One moment he’s chilling against that tree 3 sec later his legs are blown off
War’s should only be fought with rifles there’s 0 pride in this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
War is fake asf staged

TBH it’s better to just run away and get shot quickly then have your testicles blown off by a drone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, albe.ORG and Gonthar
War is absolutely cucked if you are a man.

Imagine being chased and killed by drones while your women (if you had any in the first place) go to vacation where they fuck other men. Even if you are married and had children with them.

Even worse, women can wait for literal criminals in jail, simp to them for years, send them letters, see them in person, marry them, but they will never do the same for you while you are fighting for your homeland. Ohh I forgot that you are not actually fighting for your country, but for the interests of some jew overlords.

Anyways, this is for the cucked sexhavers that still fall for LTR in 2024. For us it will be the perfect moment to go ER or ropemaxx.
brutal

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
You just go to the front and then surrender to the ukranians

Tell them you are just a guy and that they forced you

The worse they'll do is put you to prison if they suspect you being a spy

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You just go to the front and then surrender to the ukranians

Tell them you are just a guy and that they forced you

The worse they'll do is put you to prison if they suspect you being a spy
I doubt it, they’ll probably just torture you to blow off steam then upload online idk

• +1
Reactions: Melly and bloomercel
Yes, typical incel high inhib behaviour and thinking.
Cowardice and fear of physical escalation are one of major incel traits. It also goes hand into hand with "special snowflake" syndrome (normies and slayers don't think they are "special" in relation to others and don't think they should avoid risky situation when all other folks are going in these situations).
Basically, incels think they are the shit when they aren't.
Also wars were allways brutal, imagine ancient battlefield where one smaller wound from the spear could mean you bleed out (no modern medicine). Imagine rowing on an ancient warship not seeing outside and waiting for the enemy ship's prow crushes into your ship and literally crushes you into pieces:
1212.png

Wars were allways brutal affairs.
I have served the military and would go if they call me, just to fuck some multipolar thinking faggots up.
I benefit highly from the post WW2 world order and piece and global economy network which was achieved and would fight multipolarists with my teeth if needed, let alone arms.
Also literally everyone benefits from the globalist world order after WW2, even incels, even if they aren't aware of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It's not up to you. Best thing to do is to simply flee to another country. You get to geomaxx and avoid being press ganged at the same time.
I have served the military and would go if they call me, just to fuck some multipolar thinking faggots up.
You can volunteer in Ukraine and fuck multipolar thinking faggots up right now.

Cowardice and fear of physical escalation are one of major incel traits. It also goes hand into hand with "special snowflake" syndrome (normies and slayers don't think they are "special" in relation to others and don't think they should avoid risky situation when all other folks are going in these situations).
Also wars were allways brutal, imagine ancient battlefield where one smaller wound from the spear could mean you bleed out (no modern medicine). Imagine rowing on an ancient warship not seeing outside and waiting for the enemy ship's prow crushes into your ship and literally crushes you into pieces:
1212.png

I benefit highly from the post WW2 world order and piece and global economy network which was achieved and would fight multipolarists with my teeth if needed, let alone arms.
Also literally everyone benefits from the globalist world order after WW2, even incels, even if they aren't aware of it.
What’s your body count? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
1212.png

did u watch the 3 vids I posted?

jfl at comparing whatever war you were in with little to no casualties on your side and permanent air-control, to this stuff.

you can go to ukraine right now buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and horizontallytall
It's not up to you. Best thing to do is to simply flee to another country. You get to geomaxx and avoid being press ganged at the same time.

You can volunteer in Ukraine and fuck multipolar thinking faggots up right now.
I can't really, you can only go as an infantrymen, I was trained in other branch, operating more complex stuff, Ukraine only lets their citizens in this role.