I would rather be Brad Pitt than any of these "PSL Gods"

L

Lebgfinal

User
Pitt is famous, rich, and has chad looks, what do you want more?
While pitt is making millions making movies, ur psl god model is posing in front of jew companies for money.
Which lifestyle is more engaging to you guys?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Elvisandreaa, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
PSL gods look better, have good status, work less, and have to deal with less bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You won't be either ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
PSL gods look better, have good status, work less, and have to deal with less bullshit.
Be honest who has more SMV?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Elvisandreaa and PointOfNoReturn
While pitt is making millions making movies, ur psl god model is posing in front of jew companies for money.
i dont think anyones debating that
both are sought after and have good money pitt just has more

*cucked by asian kids*

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I love acting as an artform so I pick actor.

you cant be either

Pitt is more conventionally attractive than most of the psl gods as well. They are hyped because they have some exceptional features that majority of population don’t have but many times the features are mostly negligible when it comes to sheer attraction, which is what matters.

• +1
I would be Hexum, but with more critical thinking abilities

• JFL
Exactly man, appeal>>>

i would rather be a 4psl famous actor than a psl god. having that kind of status mogs everything, those type of guys are the ones that can get any girl they want on top of being set for life from the money coming in for fucking ACTING jfl while common people have to break their back to get by

Prime Pitt is like 7 PSL imo. Obviously not conventionally "perfect" due to his rectangular face shape, yet still more appeal than your prototypical textbook Chad given his finer soft features like nose and insane eye hooding.