I would rather date a 4/10 than a 10/10

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
I would rather date a 4/10 girl who truly lusts me than a 10/10 girl who feels she is settling for me

The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can whack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.

I want to be adored by females, nothing else,

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Zygos4Life, Euphorer and 13 others
Tru dat. I'd also prefer this over some high-maintenance cumdump.

True

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
exactly. i want to be treated like they should be so lucky to be with me and their friends and mums constantly talk about how lucky she is. idc about fucking the next top model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and SikKunt
A 10/10 "settling for you"? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Loko88, Gebirgscel and 7 others
OP preaches truth. I've been with a solid 8/10 & I wasn't that into it, even got soft during some sessions. But I've been with a 4/10 & feeling that crave, that desire... Never felt more wanted in my life desu, made me diamonds every time

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
whencopingistoostrong.gif

I would rather date a rusted toilet than a polished toilet

whencopingistoostrong.gif
trust me bro.
girls who I consider 9/10 or 10/10 have showed interest in me.
However I knew that that girl thought that she was worthy of chad and just liking me cause I am white. In contrast their is this girl that is legit subhuman who is infatuated with me, and I want to date her just to make sure she doesnt loose interest in her.

Just imagine that you know while you are fucking stacy, she is thinking in her head about all the superior chads who have fucked her before, the subhuman will only be worried that she is not good enough for you

trust me bro.
girls who I consider 9/10 or 10/10 have showed interest in me.
However I knew that that girl thought that she was worthy of chad and just liking me cause I am white. In contrast their is this girl that is legit subhuman who is infatuated with me, and I want to date her just to make sure she doesnt loose interest in her.

Just imagine that you know while you are fucking stacy, she is thinking in her head about all the superior chads who have fucked her before, the subhuman will only be worried that she is not good enough for you
exactly. insecure girls are the best kek

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 439
4/10 are fucking with chads too

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Festrunk, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
4/10 are fucking with chads too

Hasn't there actually been Tinder experiments done with a basically 4/10 toilet profile, and chads will still match with her because it's seen as low effort, easy lay? Feel like I've seen something like that.

You'll get bored in bed ngl

Many of us would.

The problem is that 4/10 is a bigger cunt than the 10/10. She demands Chad and is pissed she can't get him behind a ONS.

You need to be AT LEAST 6 psl for a girl to lust after you (that's the bare minimum) so maybe you can get a 4 psl at that level MAYBE, but even that 4 psl has options for a quick fuck that are better than you, because of this she will ALWAYS feel like she is settling for you.

You need to be AT LEAST 6 psl for a girl to lust after you (that's the bare minimum) so maybe you can get a 4 psl at that level MAYBE, but even that 4 psl has options for a quick fuck that are better than you, because of this she will ALWAYS feel like she is settling for you.

At 27 this is how my nose looks like. Can you imagine a girl lusting after me?
256021 richard anconina 637x0 1

I looked better than my ex and while I was good enough for her to be sort of satisfied she obviously could get some new better dick for a ons if she wanted to by going out simply for the fact that she's a girl. And I'm sure that she fucked multiple people like that. She wanted a guy that was too stupid or too beta that she could control so that she can fuck whoever she wants on the side and still get benefits (money etc) from a relationship. I wasn't that guy obviously but she found some new guy that is probably closer to that even tho I mog him.
At 27 this is how my nose looks like. Can you imagine a girl lusting after me?
View attachment 104054
At 26 this is how my hairline looks it's over for the both of us

Last edited:
I'd pump the 10/10 for as long as possible then dump

I would rather date a 4/10 girl who truly lusts me than a 10/10 girl who feels she is settling for me

The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can whack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.

I want to be adored by females, nothing else,
Cuck. If I got 10/10 gf, I'd quickly try to convince her to let me impregnate her to get gigachad and stacy offspring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back