would you rather date a girl older than you or younger than you

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Bronze

im talking just a few years difference

id prefer older than me cos im a bit autistic and reliant on foids, and i feel like older girls ground me a bit in maturity make me less autistic and can rely on them more

for younger foids i feel like i have to be some stoic chad and impress them in every way and have 0 autism or they cast me away in 0.1 seconds

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

im talking just a few years difference

id prefer older than me cos im a bit autistic and reliant on foids, and i feel like older girls ground me a bit in maturity make me less autistic and can rely on them more

for younger foids i feel like i have to be some stoic chad and impress them in every way and have 0 autism or they cast me away in 0.1 seconds
I don’t want a gf who’s near my age at all. I want her to either be much younger than me (in that case she will be an inexperienced virgin and be fine with my non nt behaviour) or I want her to be significantly older than me (in that case she can cook for me and spend money on me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, JoeKeys9, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
I don’t want a gf who’s near my age at all. I want her to either be much younger than me (in that case she will be an inexperienced virgin and be fine with my non nt behaviour) or I want her to be significantly older than me (in that case she can cook for me and spend money on me)
I just want someone who’s attractive and sees me as human. All i ask

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and GabachoCopium
Older cuz it would be hot to get groomed

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
Obviously younger why would you want an older women. you can find intelligent and mature younger chicks. age /= intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
a true believer :)

Obviously younger why would you want an older women. you can find intelligent and mature younger chicks. age /= intelligence.
slightly older but slightly shorter is ideal

• +1
When I was younger I was attracted to foids way older than me. Now it's become the opposite

• +1