i wouldn't fail her

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
@Matthias8272 imagine being an incel driving instructor and extorting sex out of a stacy cause she wants to pass :feelscry:

preview.jpg
(imagine shes stacy)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Matthias8272
@Matthias8272 imagine being an incel driving instructor and extorting sex out of a stacy cause she wants to pass :feelscry:

preview.jpg
(imagine shes stacy)
"Fake driving school" Fucking hell they are just expanding this fictional universe.

If an alien speices with a voluptuous, human like body could only reproduce through sex with humans and wanted to use you to increase their population and take over earth, would you join them? You would be percieved as a breeding animal but they would still have respect for you and take care of you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
i want to utterly crush her peanut skull

dragon ball z GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
If an alien speices with a voluptuous, human like body could only reproduce through sex with humans and wanted to use you to increase their population and take over earth, would you join them? You would be percieved as a breeding animal but they would still have respect for you and take care of you.
if they look like the alien in alien no if they look like the avatar chicks yes

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
if they look like the alien in alien no if they look like the avatar chicks yes
They would look more like an alien from alien face wise, with a female body

• JFL
They would look more like an alien from alien face wise, with a female body
if they dont break my dick off and have feminine voices and act in a very feminine demeanour then maybe but all just to spite humans

• +1
if they dont break my dick off and have feminine voices and act in a very feminine demeanour then maybe but all just to spite humans
they will be very intelligent and have technology to communicate with you. They will be very strong and could kill you at any moment they wanted to, but would not do so

• +1
they will be very high class and have technology to communicate with you. They will be very strong and could kill you at any moment they wanted to, but would not do so
can i use that tech to choose an alien most compatible with me personality wise to keep me entertained platonically and maybe sexually while i populate

• +1
can i use that tech to choose an alien most compatible with me personality wise to keep me entertained platonically and maybe sexually while i populate
There would be a line, you breed as many as you can until you're physically exhausted. You would repeat this each day. They will all have feminine bodies

• +1
There would be a line, you breed as many as you can until you're physically exhausted. You would repeat this each day. They will all have feminine bodies
how much cum is needed cause if my dick is exhausted that is more painful than even being khhv

• +1
how much cum is needed cause if my dick is exhausted that is more painful than even being khhv
You would stop at that point, let's just say once you ejaculate in a female she lays many eggs since that's how it happened in a doujin i read.

• +1
You would stop at that point, let's just say once you ejaculate in a female she lays many eggs since that's how it happened in a doujin i read.
once they take over earth what happens to me and what happens to others

• +1
once they take over earth what happens to me and what happens to others
Any who go against them will be killed (they'd probably kill some more to decrease population also), and among the ones that live you can choose which ones to kill. Besides that humans will generally be a class below the aliens and live in certain, small areas away from the aliens which they will monitor. You can't choose to keep certain humans as wives/sex slaves also, only alien girls. You would be on the same standings as the aliens, and will have status among them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Any who go against them will be killed (they'd probably kill some more to decrease population also), and among the ones that live you can choose which ones to kill. Besides that humans will generally be a class below the aliens and live in certain, small areas away from the aliens which they will monitor. You can't choose to keep certain humans as wives/sex slaves also, only alien girls. You would be on the same standings as the aliens, and will have status among them.
If i cant have human sex slaves that is kinda not ideal for me. Killing certain people would be cool but i think i would kill the wrong people and regret it so that wouldnt be a good situation for me either. If the status comes with insane video games and other pleasurable activities maybe tbh.

• +1