I wouldn't give a fuck about my oneitis if I had a gf

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
But because I'm a fuckig permavirgin I will forever suffer. I will always think about how stupid I was to think I have a chance with her, I will always think about how she played me like a tune, I will always think about her fucking chads while I rot.

And I inflicted all this to myself. If I had just let her go I would avoid all this sui fuel. But I was stupid enough to persist with her. I thought I was on the right path, that I would lose my virginity. But eventually all I suceeded in doing was hurt myself even more. Even my own mother said it's my fault and I should have given up on her earlier.

I don't think anyone other incel has it as bad as me. No incel contended his oneitis and got led on by her then was left all alone to rot with guilt and regret.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fell in love with my high school crush. I didnt even know her name for a long time and just followed her around school. I had it bad too in the beginning. But, literally this bitch went crazy after Facebook launched circa 2010, guys constantly started messaging her telling me 5 other guys are texting her wtf! She completely changed as a person barely even talked to me laughed and didn't care if I said anything and avoided me all the time.
She used to tell people to go the fuck away if they would approach her and flirt when I was with her.
We used to cuddle and shit during class and hold hands spend a long time together.

She was so toxic I had to cut ties, no contact deleted phone number block Facebook delete all messages. Telling me I can't do that!
I still cry about it when I'm depressed.

Fcking annoying, I think about it when I don't have anything to do.

Shes a fucking failure at life working min wage failed college and never went back so I guess that's justice. Always had to stay up late soloing group projects up until 2 am. Shit was just full of stress. Even now I don't enter relationships because it's just so stressful having anxiety that someone can destroy your dreams with just a few sentences and actions.

I get compliments about my appearance now. my face was full of acne back then and red from high stress and hypothesizing if she's cheating, my acne doesn't leave scars but it has hyperpigmentation which has faded after years. and I certainly wouldn't be going back for her ever she is low iq poor planning plus she's twice the body weight of when I first met her. Always had to keep her out of trouble because she always gets into it.

Last edited:
  • +1
But because I'm a fuckig permavirgin I will forever suffer. I will always think about how stupid I was to think I have a chance with her, I will always think about how she played me like a tune, I will always think about her fucking chads while I rot.

And I inflicted all this to myself. If I had just let her go I would avoid all this sui fuel. But I was stupid enough to persist with her. I thought I was on the right path, that I would lose my virginity. But eventually all I suceeded in doing was hurt myself even more. Even my own mother said it's my fault and I should have given up on her earlier.

I don't think anyone other incel has it as bad as me. No incel contended his oneitis and got led on by her then was left all alone to rot with guilt and regret.
Do u still talk to her?

• +1
Fell in love with my high school crush. I didnt even know her name for a long time and just followed her around school. I had it bad too in the beginning. But, literally this bitch went crazy after Facebook launched circa 2010, guys constantly started messaging her telling me 5 other guys are texting her wtf! She completely changed as a person barely even talked to me laughed and didn't care if I said anything and avoided me all the time.
She used to tell people to go the fuck away if they would approach her and flirt when I was with her.
We used to cuddle and shit during class and hold hands spend a long time together.

She was so toxic I had to cut ties, no contact deleted phone number block Facebook delete all messages. Telling me I can't do that!

Shes a fucking failure at life working min wage failed college and never went back so I guess that's justice. Always had to stay up late soloing group projects up until 2 am. Shit was just full of stress. Even now I don't enter relationships because it's just so stressful having anxiety that someone can destroy your dreams with just a few sentences and actions.

I get compliments about my appearance now. my face was full of acne back then and red from high stress and hypothesizing if she's cheating, my acne doesn't leave scars but it has hyperpigmentation which has faded after years. and I certainly wouldn't be going back for her ever she is low iq poor planning plus she's twice the body weight of when I first met her. Always had to keep her out of trouble because she always gets into it.
Did you have sex with her?

• +1

LOL. good for her.

• +1
  • +1
No. Last time we saw each other was in March and all she told me was a cold "Hi" then proceeded to text her bf.
Have you considered therapy? You definitely need it.

• +1
No. Last time we saw each other was in March and all she told me was a cold "Hi" then proceeded to text her bf.

Feelings of oneitis get stronger the more you haven't seen her. I have oneitis to for this one girl but I haven't seen her in 4 weeks.. when I see her I don't even know why I like her but at this moment I wanna be in her presence.

Forget about your oneitis brotha. Go out and search for the ugliest girl you can find and just use her as feeling-dumper.
Or pay a fucking prostitute like most people

• +1
Have you considered therapy? You definitely need it.

Oh pls, stfu with this therapy pill. I can talk about this with a million people and I still won't feel better because my relationship with her is shit and that will never change.
Feelings of oneitis get stronger the more you haven't seen her. I have oneitis to for this one girl but I haven't seen her in 4 weeks.. when I see her I don't even know why I like her but at this moment I wanna be in her presence.

Forget about your oneitis brotha. Go out and search for the ugliest girl you can find and just use her as feeling-dumper.
Or pay a fucking prostitute like most people
You can't forget about oneitis. If it was that easy, I would have done it already.

Most people don't fuck prositutes.

You know it gts worse with time. She fucks more, while I get deeper into inceldom.

• +1
Oh pls, stfu with this therapy pill. I can talk about this with a million people and I still won't feel better because my relationship with her is shit and that will never change.
Yeah but the therapist might give you pills for your depression. You sure need pills. Pills work.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Yes but only temporarily. Sex is the true cure.
Yes. sex and affection. But since your not getting those and do not plan on improving anytime soon, pills are your best bet. Atleast for now.

• +1
Yes. sex and affection. But since your not getting those and do not plan on improving anytime soon, pills are your best bet. Atleast for now.
I'm already fully improved and upgraded. i will die a virgin

• +1
If you had improved enough (looks,money,status) you wouldn't still be a virgin. Girls would have had sex with you, helping you forget your oneitis.

• +1
If you had improved enough (looks,money,status) you wouldn't still be a virgin. Girls would have had sex with you, helping you forget your oneitis.
Improvement is cope. All the guys that get laid, they gt their gfs at their worst.

• +1
Improvement is cope. All the guys that get laid, they gt their gfs at their worst.
Im honestly losing brain cells arguing with you. Are you trolling? or are you literally insane?
If people get gfs at their worst you should have a few dozen then......

• +1
Im honestly losing brain cells arguing with you. Are you trolling? or are you literally insane?

If people get gfs at their worst you should have a few dozen then......
Their worst is infinitely better than my best. I'm a longmidfaced, big nose, manlet.

• +1
Their worst is infinitely better than my best. I'm a longmidfaced, big nose, manlet.
Thats why you need to improve with surgery, gym, money. Its that simple....... u fucking lunatic.

• +1
5'11

Surgery is cope. Money is cope. You can only go as far as your genetics allow you to
then how do subhuman manlets get hot chicks huh? MONEY AND STATUS

• +1
then how do subhuman manlets get hot chicks huh? MONEY AND STATUS
I havent seen such thing in greece ngl. Most gusy with gfs here are at least 6'1

• +1
The white man is superior.