I wouldn't have an issue with LTRing a slim girl who became thick but it would be a failo for you when other people see her transition

6ft4

Kraken
If I had to fuck one girl for the rest of my days, she would ideally buy into the gymcel life and bulk during the winter and cut during the summer so I could enjoy both slim and thick body but if she was slim for the first couple of years then transitioned to thick I don't think I'd have an issue with it (A girl I've stalked online since JB had such a transition and still looks ideal)
The problem however is that if she has any kind of social media, there will be evidence that she was slim before she met you so she was taking care of herself when getting attention from other men, but then once she gets in a relationship with you there is evidence she gained weight which implies that she doesn't see you as valuable enough to stay fit for
Should you demand she destroys all evidence of her weight gain by deleting old pics?
Has anyone been faced with such a dilemma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, forevergymcelling, fogdart and 3 others
“Other people” meaning bluepilled cucks that worship a gf that bosses them around/is ready to monkeybranch or autists on a forum that saw a pussy once and think they can give life lessons? Who should I be focused on impressing?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Dnr but this or rope

280184833 319031187067418 9210994131149417954 n

• Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I've been in one ltr. I have experienced the opposite of it, she was overweight for my taste in the beginning ( I like skinny bitches). I was making subtle comments about skinny girls like isn't her body so nice etc. After a while, she started gymcelling. I think you are right it shows she doesn't feel like she needs to compete with other girls for you because girls don't find you attractive or you make her feel safe that you won't leave/cheat on her which is also bad because she should never feel safe. If i ever ltr a girl again she will be a gymcel.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, forevergymcelling and 6ft4
I've been in one ltr. I have experienced the opposite of it, she was overweight for my taste in the beginning ( I like skinny bitches). I was making subtle comments about skinny girls like isn't her body so nice etc. After a while, she started gymcelling. I think you are right it shows she doesn't feel like she needs to compete with other girls for you because girls don't find you attractive or you make her feel safe that you won't leave/cheat on her which is also bad because she should never feel safe. If i ever ltr a girl again she will be a gymcel
Girl who is gymcel and hqnp is so unlikely tbh

If I had to fuck one girl for the rest of my days, she would ideally buy into the gymcel life and bulk during the winter and cut during the summer so I could enjoy both slim and thick body but if she was slim for the first couple of years then transitioned to thick I don't think I'd have an issue with it (A girl I've stalked online since JB had such a transition and still looks ideal)
The problem however is that if she has any kind of social media, there will be evidence that she was slim before she met you so she was taking care of herself when getting attention from other men, but then once she gets in a relationship with you there is evidence she gained weight which implies that she doesn't see you as valuable enough to stay fit for
Should you demand she destroys all evidence of her weight gain by deleting old pics?
Has anyone been faced with such a dilemma
post her pics let me see whether she's thick enough. I get what you're saying - no wonder thick women say that white men don't date cos they don't want to be judged by their boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back