I wouldn't say too soon, but closer to the right timing

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Lets get er done

The last time President Trump did this led to Covid-19 biological attacks.

What they call this is
Shocked Animation GIF by Disney Pixar

Or, perhaps, Russia's favorite,
angry homer simpson GIF

But I call it,
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

China's ruling party, along with their military generals, are probably thinking, "Get the ships ready for deployment."

It seems President Trump was advised Biden's snitching has people talking. It would be best to get this party started sooner than expected.

I was hoping I would be wrong about the national draft taking place between 2/24 and 4/24. But it doesn't matter if it's today, next week, four months from now, or December; it's going to happen regardless.

Still, it's too soon. We're too weak right now. China will destroy us even with advanced warning of incoming ships. The people aren't ready, dammit!

DC: Why did you give them California? It's not going to stimulate Gen Z you know. If anything, it'll cause them to rally for the white flag. They have feelings! And they would rather not hurt China's feelings. They still won't fight. But fucking Hawaii, too? Why do you all hate those people so much? Fingers crossed, Oprah's there when it happens ... am I right, or am I right?

Dear Zuckerberg, they know about your designated bunker in Canada. I think Facebook warped your brain. Having the journalist rimjobs tell the world about your Hawaiian bunker even had China thinking, "Does he take everyone to be as retarded as he is?"

Hopefully, I'm wrong and China is open for dialogue another way than with ships.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
It will happen when the weather cools…
The rod will strike the ring
train tunnel GIF

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
It will happen when the weather cools…
The rod will strike the ring
train tunnel GIF
Considering there's MSM silence about Trump's pokes, China sees this as degrading their powerful communist party to punks on the streets. They have too much pride to be seen in that light. They will respond. But will they attack first? Will this work?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and 5'7 zoomer
Considering there's MSM silence about Trump's pokes, China sees this as degrading their powerful communist party to punks on the streets. They have too much pride to be seen in that light. They will respond. But will they attack first? Will this work?
Maybe.
They have been escalating more and more.
Testing the waters (no pun intended kek)
The thing is they themselves have may have to make the move, also because regarding Taiwan.
They‘re pushing artificial inflation in their own country. Look at the layoffs in the higher positions there.
If something happens I suspect April or October when the seas are at calmest, but ultimately only god knows.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Maybe.
They have been escalating more and more.
Testing the waters (no pun intended kek)
The thing is they themselves have may have to make the move, also because regarding Taiwan.
They‘re pushing artificial inflation in their own country. Look at the layoffs in the higher positions there.
If something happens I suspect April or October when the seas are at calmest, but ultimately only god knows.
No telling, true. He's poking them now because of the lucky attack from Iran the other day, perhaps. Also, from the wire, people are talking about China's ill feelings towards Jews. That too could be related.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
No telling, true. He's poking them now because of the lucky attack from Iran the other day, perhaps. Also, from the wire, people are talking about China's ill feelings towards Jews. That too could be related.
The Jews you say?
jews GIF

Everyone is still playing it cool.

• +1
Are you theorizing a Chinese invasion of the US mainland lol

• +1
Are you theorizing a Chinese invasion of the US mainland lol
To open dialogue, yeah. We won't strike them if they do. We'll urge for communications, as we move our pawns around the world. They'll match. If we can keep them distracted long enough, Russia could hit them hard from the north. They react, we charge.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
To open dialogue, yeah. We won't strike them if they do. We'll urge for communications, as we move our pawns around the world. They'll match. If we can keep them distracted long enough, Russia could hit them hard from the north. They react, we charge.
Not really. The US is essentially uninvadable, once we see a mass buildup of Chinese ships every sector of the US military is on the highest alert it can be

The second they start moving towards the US mainland their entire fleet is obliterated by 10 F22s

• Hmm...
Not really. The US is essentially uninvadable, once we see a mass buildup of Chinese ships every sector of the US military is on the highest alert it can be

The second they start moving towards the US mainland their entire fleet is obliterated by 10 F22s
I think it's much bigger than that. But wishful thinking keeps the spirits high! They have close to 400 ships. A shitload of rockets. And a decent amount of aircraft.

Also, no telling how many soldiers are in position inside this nation as well as the military.

I think it's much bigger than that. But wishful thinking keeps the spirits high! They have close to 400 ships. A shitload of rockets. And a decent amount of aircraft.
US teramogs. Just look at American and Chinese aircraft carrier numbers

• +1
Battlefield call of duty type shit innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
US teramogs. Just look at American and Chinese aircraft carrier numbers
It's not that far out there, China invading us. Let's look at Oct 7! How the fuck did Hamas invade Israel's unpenetrable dome and border? Of course, they have answers today—UN. But it took them this long to produce that! Of course, it's all bullshit. UN has charged them with multiple war crimes before that accusation.

But why would the US allow China to invade us? Opportunity, of course! Plus, it'll encourage Americans to fight esp the ones today who wouldn't consider the idea.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR