I wouldn't settle for less

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
If women only want chad I only want 8/10 blonde Nordic/Scandinavian women.
Images 76
Images 75
Images 74
Images 73
Images 72
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 6902
Images   2020 05 17T121047769
 
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, eyearea, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
She was the only reason I watched that show tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Disabledcel
Be chad or die
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Disabledcel
Get cozy cuz you will die alone
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
JFL that looks like my blonde looksmatch if I had more forward growth. Ngl we could be related
 
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I couldn't
Looks to close to my relatives
I need at least brown hair/black hair
 
Settles me. :p
 

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
9
Views
77
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
Banana ★ 🍌
Replies
0
Views
54
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
79
pardonriki
pardonriki
Z
Replies
3
Views
52
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
chudnigga
Replies
4
Views
30
Gudlifer
Gudlifer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top