I wouldn't want a promiscuous girl as a Gf or the mother of my children

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
Why is this such a controversial thing to say on Reddit? If you even suggest that a certain kind of behavior is unattractive to you, your post will either be hidden and downvoted to the bottom of the page or your inbox will be flooded with people telling you why you're wrong.

"Well do you want a virgin? Do you want a girl who doesn't know how to have fun? Is that what you want?"

Why is it always one extreme or another? Why are my choices either the party girl who goes out looking for guys to sleep with or the sheepish, immature girl who puts her fingers in her ears when she hears the word "penis"?

Why is it wrong to say that women who live a certain lifestyle have certain personality traits that turn you off? I know every "slut" on Reddit is the ethical slut, the woman who only has sex with feminist men who respect her and she always used as many forms of protection as possible and always feels fantastic after sex and only has sex for the healthiest of reasons, but we all know that this type of woman isn't the norm. We all know that girl or girls that has sex with guys who are going to be talking shit about her the second she leaves or has unprotected sex or only has sex with the guys she has sex with because she has low self-esteem or she doesn't know how to say no or she's trying to fill some void. Is it terrible to say "I don't want her to be the mother of my kids"?

I'm not saying people should go around slut shaming and telling women to keep their legs closed and that they're going to burn in hell for what they've done, but there's a difference between being tolerant or not caring what a person does with their body and being completely naive. It's naive to think that promiscuity can have no negative impact on a person.

And for a person to be promiscuous, they have to have a level of detachment that I don't find attractive. You have to be able to see sex as just a thing, not something you do with someone you care about. If that's how you see it, fine, it's your life, but I don't find that attractive.

It just annoys me when I see questions on Reddit like "what old-fashioned/controversial belief do you have?" "What do you think about women with a high partner count?" and you can almost always scroll down to the hidden comments at the bottom and see someone just expressing their opinion.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 14905, maxxedfalloutdweller and 3 others
Nobody would, but it's a cursed world we live in rn. Someones gotta take the scraps.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 15338, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
1g9bqz.jpg

Keep writing paragraphs about gayddit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: faggotchadlite, 5'8manlet and Basedprincess
Why is this such a controversial thing to say on Reddit? If you even suggest that a certain kind of behavior is unattractive to you, your post will either be hidden and downvoted to the bottom of the page or your inbox will be flooded with people telling you why you're wrong.

"Well do you want a virgin? Do you want a girl who doesn't know how to have fun? Is that what you want?"

Why is it always one extreme or another? Why are my choices either the party girl who goes out looking for guys to sleep with or the sheepish, immature girl who puts her fingers in her ears when she hears the word "penis"?

Why is it wrong to say that women who live a certain lifestyle have certain personality traits that turn you off? I know every "slut" on Reddit is the ethical slut, the woman who only has sex with feminist men who respect her and she always used as many forms of protection as possible and always feels fantastic after sex and only has sex for the healthiest of reasons, but we all know that this type of woman isn't the norm. We all know that girl or girls that has sex with guys who are going to be talking shit about her the second she leaves or has unprotected sex or only has sex with the guys she has sex with because she has low self-esteem or she doesn't know how to say no or she's trying to fill some void. Is it terrible to say "I don't want her to be the mother of my kids"?

I'm not saying people should go around slut shaming and telling women to keep their legs closed and that they're going to burn in hell for what they've done, but there's a difference between being tolerant or not caring what a person does with their body and being completely naive. It's naive to think that promiscuity can have no negative impact on a person.

And for a person to be promiscuous, they have to have a level of detachment that I don't find attractive. You have to be able to see sex as just a thing, not something you do with someone you care about. If that's how you see it, fine, it's your life, but I don't find that attractive.

It just annoys me when I see questions on Reddit like "what old-fashioned/controversial belief do you have?" "What do you think about women with a high partner count?" and you can almost always scroll down to the hidden comments at the bottom and see someone just expressing their opinion.
Reddit is for SJWs and:bluepill: betas leave that cucked place dude
Also it's virgin or nothing for Ltrs or marriage
Thats if you are actually a fucking MAN that respects himself and not a cuck
Even as an oldcel i would still marry a SEA virgin foid,18 yr old, if I ever were to do i,t , like those 50yr olds low inhib dudes on 90 days fiancee :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: