I WRITE “xD” IN TINDER DESCRIPTION AND GET PRAISED FOR IT BY FOID, MEANWHILE NORMIES WRITE THEIR 10 HOBBIES AND GET SHIT GTFIH JFL

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
JFL MY TINDER DESCRIPTION IS LITERALLY “xD” - THATS IT, THATS ALL

AND I MATCHED WITH THIS CUTIE GIRL AND SHE MESSAGES ME
FIRST ABOUT THAT:
772C0EB5 6A15 4517 9D31 110B112D8FB1

- respect for that decadent xD in description, simple but very effective
- (ME) I didn’t know what to write but not many people read descriptions anyways hehehe
- (ME) yours is pretty long though but I read it all
- mine is long but still doesn’t compare to your xD you’ve won the algorithm

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:❤️❤️:lul:❤️❤️:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MEANWHILE REDDIT FAGGOTS ELABORATING EVERY LETTER IN THEIR DESCRIPTION AND SHOWING OFF THEIR UNIQUE HOBBIES DOING MENTAL GYMNASTICS “muh should I volunteer in dog shelter to write about it on tinder desc muh muh”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ABSOLUTELY OVER @Amnesia

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito, thereallegend, aBetterMii and 26 others
Ok Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Mouthbreath, lordgandy2000 and 21 others
over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep and 2 others
I have nothing in my bio ngl. Maybe I could put my height there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 14262, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
bio has always been cope

just do the opposite of what everyone else is doing tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 14262, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Talking like laylincel got me a rit jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 14262, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
Brag

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Over

FIRST ABOUT THAT:
View attachment 1389030

- (ME) I didn’t know what to write but not many people read descriptions anyways hehehe

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:❤️❤️:lul:❤️❤️:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MEANWHILE REDDIT FAGGOTS ELABORATING EVERY LETTER IN THEIR DESCRIPTION AND SHOWING OFF THEIR UNIQUE HOBBIES DOING MENTAL GYMNASTICS “muh should I volunteer in dog shelter to write about it on tinder desc muh muh”
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ABSOLUTELY OVER @Amnesia
pm how you look also you ascended hard

• Woah
Reactions: Over

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 14867, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 15895
bio has always been cope

just do the opposite of what everyone else is doing tbh
Only thing worth going in your bio is your height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Over
Yes write that I think but make it not look like you’re bragging about it. I am only 177 so nothing to show off so I don’t mention it at all.
I don't really seriously use tinder anyway. I only use the 100 free likes every day, and check if someone has messaged me, may reply or may not. Tinder isn't good for getting dates, so I don't even give it effort anymore. Bar is where I go for women.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Over
I don't really seriously use tinder anyway. I only use the 100 free likes every day, and check if someone has messaged me, may reply or may not. Tinder isn't good for getting dates, so I don't even give it effort anymore. Bar is where I go for women.
Yeah tbh I only have tinder to MOG these whores with my skin and hair, I only message first to really good looking cuties and swipe only on girls id either ltr or fuck, my record is 1 like on 153 dislikes, I mostly like 1 girl in like 20 lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Yeah tbh I only have tinder to MOG these whores with my skin and hair, I only message first to really good looking cuties and swipe only on girls id either ltr or fuck, my record is 1 like on 153 dislikes, I mostly like 1 girl in like 20 lol
I swipe on all fuckables, mostly use tinder so I can slap it out when I'm around guys. I know someone curious will take a peek and be like this when they see the matches.

I hate how I deleted it at like 1200 matches, but I'm slowly building up to it again. In badoo I had like 2000 at least, but now that stupid app doesn't even show the match count anymore, so I deleted it too.

• JFL
I swipe on all fuckables, mostly use tinder so I can slap it out when I'm around guys. I know someone curious will take a peek and be like this when they see the matches.
View attachment 1389069
I hate how I deleted it at like 1200 matches, but I'm slowly building up to it again. In badoo I had like 2000 at least, but now that stupid app doesn't even show the match count anymore, so I deleted it too.
Yes it’s all empty shit I see it now that women are absolutely useless since I don’t want to start a family, and fap is enough for me - far better than sex in condom so unless I find fwb or ltr to go raw with then it’s all useless for me

sad that I chased something so pointless

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Chad Brags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted

FIRST ABOUT THAT:
View attachment 1389030

ABSOLUTELY OVER @Amnesia
Barrett fringe in action :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Over

BARRETT WITH DICAPRIO HAIR AND CHICO EYES​

Why is this like the worst combo though

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Bitchwhipper2, angrycel737 and 3 others
What happened? I remember u writing ur suicide note on here like 5 times a month last year

• JFL
What happened? I remember u writing ur suicide note on here like 5 times a month last year
I made tinder and got girl messaging me first to fuck her and then it changed me (I cuddled with her naked but couldn’t get my dick up)

then I kept getting matches and first messages and one girl deleted me cuz she thought I am chad fish

now that I know I’m not a vermin for women, I don’t care anymore about them. They aren’t sex objects for me, just normal people like guys. My priorities are different now, I don’t want ltr or sex, I just fapped good few minutes ago from morning hehe(y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

FIRST ABOUT THAT:
View attachment 1389030

ABSOLUTELY OVER @Amnesia
Only works for prettyboys

• Woah
This is the power of white + hair truly a godly combo

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Over
You make a variation of this comment on pretty much every post containing an image or video of an attractive guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Over
Man I live in Poland everyone here is white but not everyone has hair tbh I hairmog 99,99% of people here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and SubhumanCurrycel
Man I live in Poland everyone here is white but not everyone has hair tbh I hairmog 99,99% of people here
Hair is 80% of a mans psl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Retards here rock buzz cut and short cuts so I mog with barrett fringe hard as fuck
Can you show in dm maybe? I want haircut ideas

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back