I wrote my irl oneitis on WhatsApp 5-6 Times, she answered Always with "yes No thx" and she never wrote me First, Sometimes she even ignored my text

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
What should i do with her?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
@Veganist
@LancasteR
@deadstock

• +1
Do the same with her, ignore her. But in the time you ignore her don’t come back begging when she writes back a few times. Always send short answers and fill your time inbetween with something productive/hobbies. When she asks you why you didn‘t write back, you can say with clear conscience that you were busy. Attention is a woman‘s kryptonite.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and _MVP_
Do the same with her, ignore her. But in the time you ignore her don’t come back begging when she writes back a few times. Always send short answers and fill your time inbetween with something productive/hobbies. When she asks you why you didn‘t write back, you can say with clear conscience that you were busy. Attention is a woman‘s kryptonite.
Yeah, but i think she won't even write me anymore. Fuck that how is it called... Borderline cunt

• JFL
She's madly in love with you and being careful not to say the wrong thing. She doesn't want to lose you, my guy.

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

Fresh Off The Boat Smh GIF

• JFL
Yeah, but i think she won't even write me anymore. Fuck that how is it called... Borderline cunt
Chill just find something do to and appear busy. If she gets interested again good, if not then not. Atleast you spent your time efficiently.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and BigJimsWornOutTires