I YEARN FOR TRADESCHOOL

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF SCHOOL AND BEING EXPECTED TO GET HIGH GRADES WHILE MAKING 0 MONEY AND BEING A QUIET KID FAG

I JUST WANT TO LEARN A TRADE ALREADY SO I CAN JUST MAKE MONEY AND GET DRUNK OUT OF MY MIND FROM WHISKY AFTER A 9 HOUR WORK DAY

FUCK SCHOOL

• +1
Reactions: john788, hattrick, Deleted member 57122 and 1 other person
Robots will steal your trade job, just lay down and rot and vote for the far left so you get cuck money for free.
Or pose as a gay or trans to exploit diversity and inclusion policies and get hired into the good jobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 57122
get summer job for money thought if thats a genuine concern for you

Robots will steal your trade job, just lay down and rot and vote for the far left so you get cuck money for free.
Or pose as a gay or trans to exploit diversity and inclusion policies and get hired into the good jobs
You do realize trade jobs are the hardest for AI to ever replace in the long future according to ai experts. Things like plumber, electrician, welder etc are super variable and random, you go home to home in various places where the plumbs and wires are different everywhere, where some places are wider some tighter etc. AI is going to replace my future profession (physician) sooner then it would most trade jobs

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and gr34ter
You do realize trade jobs are the hardest for AI to ever replace in the long future according to ai experts. Things like plumber, electrician, welder etc are super variable and random, you go home to home in various places where the plumbs and wires are different everywhere, where some places are wider some tighter etc. AI is going to replace my future profession (physician) sooner then it would most trade jobs
he was bait posting