@I_love_roosters is a closeted homosexual (WITH PROOF, DALITS GTFIH)

kebab

kebab

Looks Mafia Worldwide - Accept The Blue Pill
TIME TO PUT THIS DOG OUT OF HIS MISERY. SEEMS LIKE GETTING DOXXED AND SHITTED ON BY MULTIPLE USERS WASNT ENOUGH.

THIS IS IRREFUTABLE PROOF:

IMG 7021

@socialcel @Eli @Ramezu @pupill @nigkook @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @WishIwasChico @Luffymaxxing @anthony111553 @Lynxress

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator, nigkook, Clavicular and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, ascension, soover4me and 12 others
how can i cope with being sub @i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, nigkook, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
TIME TO PUT THIS DOG OUT OF HIS MISERY. SEEMS LIKE GETTING DOXXED AND SHITTED ON BY MULTIPLE USERS WASNT ENOUGH.

@socialcel @Eli @Ramezu @pupill @nigkook @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @WishIwasChico @Luffymaxxing @anthony111553 @Lynxress
Honest response:

Screenshot 2024 02 16 225849

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nigkook, 5'7 zoomer, Lynxress and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook and socialcel
I know this is your coping mechanism of YOU being a fag but there's not need to be beefing with me when I can help you battle your homosexuality by supplying you with roids and enrolling you for Christian conversation therapy

I know this is your coping mechanism of YOU being a fag but there's not need to be beefing with me when I can help you battle your homosexuality by supplying you with roids and enrolling you for Christian conversation therapy
IMG 7021

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and Lynxress
IMG 20240223 221514

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and kebab
Op is mad that he's a shitskin from Samsun who wants to move to Izmir but he can't because he'll get beaten up by the notorious neonazi gangs of Izmir for beeing too dark

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Op is mad that he's a shitskin from Samsun who wants to move to Izmir but he can't because he'll get beaten up by the notorious neonazi gangs of Izmir for beeing too dark
You are unironically darker than me and I dont live in Turkey. Keep coping tho bud. We ve all seen the manchester city picture btw.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
You look like a femboy nigga stfu.

Imagine looking like a femboy and putting David gandy as your pfp jfl

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
You are unironically darker than me and I dont live in Turkey. Keep coping tho bud. We ve all seen the manchester city picture btw.
View attachment 1000003594.jpg
sure

The man city shirt pic was fake the jew who leaked it applied a filter on it jfl, it's not in it's original form. I don't live in Turkey too btw
You look like a femboy nigga stfu.

Imagine looking like a femboy and putting David gandy as your pfp jfl

Jfl nigger tagged a shit ton of people and only his dog's (my enemies) replied. This thread died in an hour

What race are you actually
Up to 90% European, dark blond hair, pale skin, light nipples (biggest giveaway of an ethnic) never was considered an ethnic in the UK

Christian too

Up to 90% European, dark blond hair, pale skin, light nipples (biggest giveaway of an ethnic) never was considered an ethnic in the UK

Christian too
Dark blond ???? Pale skin ?????

you gotta stop with the tales bud, i ve seen your face yk

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Dark blond ???? Pale skin ?????

you gotta stop with the tales bud, i ve seen your face yk
use glasses when masturbating to my pics next time

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT ITS OVER FOR YOU AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
@socialcel hello from denmark

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Awesome
did you get money for surgery? When do you turn 18 years old?
It's refreshing to see young kids in blackpill, Wonderful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and socialcel
Awesome
nigga ur not a single day above 20

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and socialcel
Awesome
I’ll have money for alar base reduction for sure, still saving for lower lid lift

• +1
nigga ur not a single day above 20
Teenager age gap in highschool and 20 year old adult gap is different but refreshing to see alot of young kids in blackpill very well done and awesome
I’ll have money for alar base reduction for sure, still saving for lower lid lift
That is amazing, Are you travelling somewhere else for this procedure?

• +1
Reactions: kebab and socialcel

expose me next saar

• JFL