Iam the only one who plays gta5 like this

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
I respect traffic laws I help people when someone commits crime n give them their money back I do fun hobbies like golfing, hunting and racing Then When I have a mental breakdown do To my inceldom I go on a rampage It feels much more meaningful and real imo... @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, datboijj and Vermilioncore
Or I will escalate it slowly by becoming a serial killer and killing prostitutes after they gave me a blowjob

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
same. On good days I get a haircut and go bike riding call Trevor and him and me go play darts or something but then after a bad day I turn the game on play as Michael and kill my wife and daughter, then go to the strip club kill everyone inside and then blow myself up and then I feel a bit better

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
you know when you switch from Trevor to Michael sometimes Michael is having an argument with his wife after dropping her. I take this opportunity to run that bitch over and shoot up her dead body afterward n shiett

• JFL
same. On good days I get a haircut and go bike riding call Trevor and him and me go play darts or something but then after a bad day I turn the game on play as Michael and kill my wife and daughter, then go to the strip club kill everyone inside and then blow myself up and then I feel a bit better
Chris benoit type shitinnit fool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Vermilioncore
you know when you switch from Trevor to Michael sometimes Michael is having an argument with his wife after dropping her. I take this opportunity to run that bitch over and shoot up her dead body afterward n shiett
When I play with Michael I go in his daughters room and take picture under her skirt😫🍆💦

When I play with Michael I go in his daughters room and take picture under her skirt😫🍆💦
i pretend Michael sniffing her underwear n then I pretend he jerks off and cums all over her bed.

• JFL
Sometimes I like to annoy pedestrians by standing in front of them and following them around when they're walking and if they react negatively and insult me in some way I'll whip out my crowbar and clonk them over the head.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Dr. Bludy
Sometimes I like to annoy pedestrians by standing in front of them and following them around when they're walking and if they react negatively and insult me in some way I'll whip out my crowbar and clonk them over the head.
I always get insulted by foids with trevor theyll call me a creepy freak so I shoot them with my sawedoff

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back