Ian Somerhalder and Henry Cavill are masons

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If you want to know what that hand sign that Somerhalder is doing it means an eye looking through Satan's number. 666. The sign in the other hand I don't know what it means, but most likely pointing up to his God.

Cavill is doing the classic pyramid with the all seeing eye on top.

Attachments

• 1d4db96855cfe07a48edb0e5776ffd98.jpg
    1d4db96855cfe07a48edb0e5776ffd98.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 0
  • 4918187870bcc1e63a37d79012b9b9a6.jpg
    4918187870bcc1e63a37d79012b9b9a6.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 19766, Kroker and 3 others
Doing some sign is no proof of their Mason affiliation. Do you have some documents or photographic evidence of it.

John Wayne was a Mason and we have many evidence of it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Doing some sign is no proof of their Mason affiliation. Do you have some documents or photographic evidence of it.

View attachment 1719152
Just out of curiosity, why do you think they do these signs? You vulgar and profane individual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Just out of curiosity, why do you think they do these signs? You vulgar and profane individual
They are actors who are just puppets for the elites. They most probably got told by the said elite(the movie producers and the Hollywood executive in their case) to do those signs.

But then you seem to be more knowledgeable about the masons so maybe you are right. Care to enlighten me?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, .*my*. and BoneDensity

View attachment 1719152
you cant be in hollywood as an actor actress or model without being affiliated with freemasonry and you cant be the actual gender you portray (very rare)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, closedplatecel, .*my*. and 2 others
you cant be in hollywood as an actor actress or model without being affiliated with freemasonry and you cant be the actual gender you portray (very rare)
Any evidence for your claims?

Your first point is most likely true but second is ridiculous, James.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17872
I wish I could astral project and possess Ian Somerhalder with my overwhelming Kundalini Chi energy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, FreakkForLife, Wallenberg and 2 others
They are actors who are just puppets for the elites. They most probably got told by the said elite(the movie producers and the Hollywood executive in their case) to do those signs.

But then you seem to be more knowledgeable about the masons so maybe you are right. Care to enlighten me?
Yes, I can enlighten you.

Becoming one of them is a prerequisite for success. Even if you are in law enforcement in states like Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and Washington you know that the judge is a freemason, the sheriff is a freemason and many police officers are freemasons. You will be approached by your superior and he will ask you if you want to join "a brotherhood club" and once you agree (usually not knowing what you're getting yourself into) they will take you blind folded and with a rope around your leg in one of their lodges and you will take an oath of silence and commitment. If you say no to "joining the club" then you can forget it. Moving up will be extremely difficult.

If you decide to speak about it they have the authority to punish you either by destroying your reputation or much harsher punishments like:

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    907.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.png
    5.png
    399.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Без имени3.png
    Без имени3.png
    437.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Без имени11.png
    Без имени11.png
    581.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Без имени.png
    Без имени.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 14774, closedplatecel and 3 others
Your first point is most likely true but second is ridiculous, James.
how can you believe they are free masons but deny that 90+% of actors actresses and models are trannies
you arent ready to accept it
the freemasons are legitmately creating these trannies and turning them into pop idols serial killers movie stars etc whatever they want

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
how can you believe they are free masons but deny that 90+% of actors actresses and models are trannies
you arent ready to accept it
the freemasons are legitmately creating these trannies and turning them into pop idols serial killers movie stars etc whatever they want
there have been many incidents of male actors showing their dicks in movies or their fuck videos leaked but I can't remember where a male actor had a pussy or vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Marsiere214, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
That's just the okay sign.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 13787, Wallenberg and 3 others
there have been many incidents of male actors showing their dicks in movies or their fuck videos leaked but I can't remember where a male actor had a pussy or vice versa
its called gender mutilation surgery
regardless nowadays having a certain genitalia doesnt make you that gender especially in hollywood the "men" have female frame and the anatomical strucutre to support female gender vice versa for "female actresses"

no they do what they are told by jewish photographers
just a puppets on a string
Schön means beautiful. Him doing the okay sign would mean he's agreeing. He's even pointing at the word.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Schön means beautiful. Him doing the okay sign would mean he's agreeing. He's even pointing at the word.
bro literally got told by a photographer to do this sign and leave the mark for goyims

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why? Wont do anything.
i wish i could show you one video from sv3rige but i cant find it

i will pm you when i find it , mindblowing tbh

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17791

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and .*my*.

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    662.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18840
The vulgar and profane like @8PSLcel won't see the truth even if God decided to show himself to him
Nobody is more blinded that those who don’t wanna see… if that quote doesnt talk to you its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
The vulgar and profane like @8PSLcel won't see the truth even if God decided to show himself to him
I've been pretty polite to you and now you're calling me vulgar and profane.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and .*my*.

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    942.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
wtf is this from?
One of the books on freemasonry. If you weren't vulgar and profane you would've taken the time to watch the video that I sent you. This is from the video.

One of the books on freemasonry. If you weren't vulgar and profane you would've taken the time to watch the video that I sent you. This is from the video.
Im in public, Im not watching a freemason video.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .*my*.
I wish i could be a mason but I’m white trash so they wouldn’t let me in

Also mason groups are just old dudes getting together to make boomer jokes about their wives and get drunk
Unfortunately there are no interesting things in this dull world

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 17791 and .*my*.
I wish i could be a mason but I’m white trash so they wouldn’t let me in

Also mason groups are just old dudes getting together to make boomer jokes about their wives and get drunk
Unfortunately there are no interesting things in this dull world
Freemasonry is satanism in disguise. Don't even wish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, closedplatecel and Deleted member 17791
I’d join it if you would actually get rich from it lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
I’d join it if you would actually get rich from it lol
Rich but extremely miserable. If you decide to find God and speak of the atrocious rituals that these people do you will not be able to do that, but if you decide to do it anyway this is what may happen

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    907.3 KB · Views: 0